New
Find
Notify
Tools

Custom Hitch Covers
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Hi, If anybody is interested, I make these custom hitch covers that can be special ordered to what ever you want. I have a small page put together with some samples of previously made designs. It won't let me have access here to post a picture but check out the link to my page and have a look. "Hitch Covers" If you have any questions e-mail me at JohnNiemi@charter.net

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Here is another example of what I can engrave on these. This would be great for great for gun clubs or if you just want to express yourself. I have also had customers unbolt these from the tube and put them on a board to hang in their gun room for decoration. If you have any other ideas or questions get back to me.

Thanks,
John

posted Hide Post
Sent a email a while back and got no replied I would like to get one but do not know how to contact thanks

Posts: 4 | Location: tn | Registered: 21 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of 470CapstickA2
posted Hide Post
I emailed and got an almost instant reply...very courteous, and easy to deal with

NRA Life Memeber
SCI Life Member
Dallas Safari Life Member
DRSS
We Band of Bubbas

Posts: 404 | Location: Washington, DC/Arlington | Registered: 25 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of 470CapstickA2
posted Hide Post
Ok... I did order one of these, and it got here even faster than I'd imagined... it looks great..

NRA Life Memeber
SCI Life Member
Dallas Safari Life Member
DRSS
We Band of Bubbas

Posts: 404 | Location: Washington, DC/Arlington | Registered: 25 November 2005Reply With Quote