Tools

Expired
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Magnum Mike
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by T/C nimrod:
Did ya get me, did ya get me, hey, did ya get me? Just checkin' ........ Did ya get me?

[Wink] GOTCHA!! First name Greg?

Posts: 1574 | Location: Western Pennsylvania | Registered: 12 September 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Yeah man!

Posts: 309 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: 31 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Magnum Mike
posted Hide Post
Only about 6 weeks left!! [Wink]

Posts: 1574 | Location: Western Pennsylvania | Registered: 12 September 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
OK - Confession time - who's idea was this? If I wanted to have this much fun, and be this frustrated I'd start shooting competitive archery again!!! [Mad] [Big Grin]

Posts: 309 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: 31 December 2002Reply With Quote
<Leibowitz>
posted
Mike, any word from grinder yet about the match? I was wondering how many got to shoot or if we may need to extend the deadline due to so much bad weather?

one of us
posted Hide Post
The barrel I was going to shoot this with is on it's way back from the Get Together in TX. Should be by this w/e. That is a pretty good excuse if I do say so myself.
[Big Grin]
Take care,

Posts: 127 | Location: Dover, NH, USA | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Well I have the bbl that could probably win this match and cant find any ammo for it!!
Hows that for an excuse??
May have to try this one with my 38-55

Wes

Posts: 330 | Location: Oregon, U.S. of A. | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
If for some reason the match is extended, does that mean that the people who have sent their target in (yesterday for me) can send a better one in if they get time to shoot more?
Ernie

Posts: 827 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: 11 July 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Sean VHA #60013
posted Hide Post
I know I haven't been able to get out and shoot much due to our frequent snows, ice rain, and mud here in central VA.

If the match is not extended, I am very happy to wait until the next one comes around, but I would not oppose an extention of the match deadline [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 830 | Location: Virginia, USA | Registered: 08 March 2002Reply With Quote
<tc>
posted
count me in
TC

one of us
Picture of Magnum Mike
posted Hide Post
Match deadline extended an additional month.

one of us
posted Hide Post
I feel the excitement building insi.............yeeeeeeh haaaaaw!!! Sorry, that makes me one happy camper! thanks!!!

one of us
Picture of Magnum Mike
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MSSmagnum:
Match deadline extended an additional month.

Opppsssss, see original post (post #1} on this thread for the new date.... [Wink]

one of us
Picture of RAC
posted Hide Post
Mike, sent you an e-mail today.

Posts: 839 | Location: LA | Registered: 28 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Magnum Mike
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RAC:
Mike, sent you an e-mail today.

Gotcha! [Wink]

one of us
Picture of Magnum Mike
posted Hide Post
This match is at the end of the road. Please make sure that you get your targets in to Grinder this week!

Thanks!!

one of us
posted Hide Post
Mike - could you post the address again for those of us that are too lazy to find it in past posts?? Please?

one of us
Picture of Magnum Mike
posted Hide Post
Sent ya an e-mail with Grinder's addy.

Anyone else that needs it, please send me an e-mail...

Thanks,

<Grinder>
posted
I've only got three targets in hand and haven't gotten any in the last month or so.

Not much sense in scoring them.

one of us
posted Hide Post
grinder,
Were they all from the 100 yard centerfire or was some also from the rimfire? I know that one of the three was the centerfire since that is what I sent you.

I wonder if guys shot the flys but didn't send them in or just didn't shoot period??????

xphunter

Posts: 827 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: 11 July 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I sent mine in the mail yesterday, but they were for score only. LOL, you mean my poor shooting could have won me something.

Hope you get more, it was fun too,

Posts: 127 | Location: Dover, NH, USA | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
<Leibowitz>
posted
Grinder I sent in targets for the 50,100, and 200 yd. ranges so you aren't saying that all you have are my target?

one of us
Picture of Magnum Mike
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Grinder:
I've only got three targets in hand and haven't gotten any in the last month or so.

Not much sense in scoring them.

Bummer.......

<Grinder>
posted
I haven't even opened the envelopes. The two I have in front of me are from Kansas and Wisconsin.

The deadline was 4/25, no? I guess there just isn't enough interest or good weather for a postal match in the winter/spring.

one of us
Picture of Rich Jake
posted Hide Post
Grinder
I was suppose to shoot this last round but ran into some difficulties. My range was unexpectidly closed for just about three months which put me out of the shoot this time. I expect to be able to do the next one, if there is one.
Rich

Posts: 1213 | Location: Middletown NY USA | Registered: 11 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Magnum Mike
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Grinder:
The deadline was 4/25, no? I guess there just isn't enough interest or good weather for a postal match in the winter/spring.

Yup, closed on the 25th....