New
Find
Notify
Tools

Online sources for used TC barrels
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I've been watching ebay pretty closely for the barrels that I want - preferably 7mm TCU or 357 max, based on input from my previous post about caliber preferences for my applications. Seen a few come and go at decent prices. Oddly, there seems to be a big variance in price for tubes of equal condition and caliber, which I don't yet understand. What other online outlets are there for Contender barrels? Checked gunbroker.com and the prices seem to be significantly higher than ebay. What else is out there? Thanks in advance.

Posts: 135 | Location: Dayton, OH | Registered: 11 July 2002Reply With Quote
<Headstamp>
posted

one of us
posted Hide Post

Posts: 210 | Location: Smithfield, NC, USA | Registered: 15 April 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bobby Tomek
posted Hide Post
I'd try Ed's first. He has tons more barrels than his site lists.

ALso, I am attaching a link to M+M trading post. Some of the prices may be a bit on the high side, but they do have a rather large selection.

You can't gauge anything by e-bay prices. Sometimes they go through the roof, and at times, some may only get a bid or two. Last summer, I picked up a NIB barrel for $123. But good deals like that on e-bay are generally quite rare.

Most sellers on e-bay hope for a large number of bids and thus tend to start the item at a lower price. On gunbroker, where the bidding is less rabid, sellers often start the bidding at the minimum they'll take for the barrel. In other words, they are just hoping for a bid or two...
http://pages.prodigy.net/mktcdyksman/

Posts: 9341 | Location: Shiner TX USA | Registered: 19 March 2002Reply With Quote