Find
Notify
Tools

For Sale: Taurus 425 Tracker 41mag
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Sean VHA #60013
posted
Taurus model 425 Tracker 5-shot revolver in 41 magnum, 4" ported barrel, Ribber grips, this pistol was our store demo model, and retails new for $500.00

We have the revolver listed on Gunbroker: Trades also considered, though once the Tracker is bid on, it must be sold at auction.

GUNBROKER - Taurus Tracker 425 .41mag

-

Posts: 830 | Location: Virginia, USA | Registered: 08 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Did you like it Sean?

Terry

Posts: 172 | Location: Danville, VA, USA | Registered: 08 October 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Sean VHA #60013
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by twillis:
Did you like it Sean?

Terry

Oh yes, the Trackers are very nice pistols! My personal Tracker is a tack driver! THis is perhaps the most packable big bore revolver in a small package that one can get! Definite black bear protection [Big Grin]

Posts: 830 | Location: Virginia, USA | Registered: 08 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I liked mine too. I actually replaced it with two guns. A Redhawk 41mag for hunting and a Taurus PT145 for carry. Not much need for bear protection here in Danville [Big Grin] . My main wish for the Tracker is for the cylinder to be about .050" longer to accommodate a 230 gr Keith bullet I am fond of.

Posts: 172 | Location: Danville, VA, USA | Registered: 08 October 2001Reply With Quote