Notify
Tools

Re: The Party's Over for TC's!?!?!
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Sean VHA #60013
posted
Quote:

Sell your generic, plastic Glock short, not your steel and walnut T/Cs! Good hunting! McB

Well, though I do plan on taking to the tree stand this fall with my 11 3/4" Bellm SS 357mag with side saddle target sights, there's nothing very generic about my customized Glock 20

Posts: 830 | Location: Virginia, USA | Registered: 08 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of LDHunter
posted Hide Post
heh... There's not too much that's generic about my Glocks either. Or ANY of my handguns for that matter. My Glocks have more modifications than any handguns I've ever owned including drop-in target trigger groups, adustable night sights, extended slide releases, tactical lights, slip-on grip enhancers, high cap magazines, belt clips, custom springs and non-captive guide rods, and of course there are specialty tools to work on the Glocks such as the Glockmeister sight tool....

My Contender and Encores don't wear any walnut because I think that walnut (although it looks good) isn't very practical for hunting or target work. My TC's all wear rubber and rynite furniture (some painted camo) and mostly have stainless barrels and variable pistol scopes.

Walnut is for "gun fondlers" that like to post pictures of their pretty guns....

$bob$

Posts: 2494 | Location: NW Florida Piney Woods | Registered: 28 December 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Sean VHA #60013
posted Hide Post
Quote:

...My Glocks have more modifications than any handguns I've ever owned including drop-in target trigger groups, adustable night sights, extended slide releases, tactical lights, slip-on grip enhancers, high cap magazines, belt clips, custom springs and non-captive guide rods, and of course there are specialty tools to work on the Glocks such as the Glockmeister sight tool...

Hey, watchit, most of my Glocks resemble that remark

Posts: 830 | Location: Virginia, USA | Registered: 08 March 2002Reply With Quote