Find
Notify
Tools

COOLEST guns from the "BullShoot"
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Magnum Mike
posted
I would have to give my first vote to Jules 8" ported 44mag. That was one neat lil gun.

Second would go to Jules OTT 223AI that was leaving a "smoke" trail out to the target, never seen nuttin like it!! There is a pic at the Specialty Pistols Group where you can actually see the trail.... [Big Grin]

Posts: 1574 | Location: Western Pennsylvania | Registered: 12 September 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of 1buba
posted Hide Post
Saw that con trail. :-) VERY cool.

You guys are making me very jeoulous and a little depressed.

steve

Posts: 329 | Location: North Pole, AK | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Rich Jake
posted Hide Post
I vote for the 223 AI never seen a vapor trail on a bullet before. LOL Too funny! [Cool]
Rich Jake

Oh I really enjoyed shooting Jules 444 with the factory muzzle tamer. [Big Grin] I also survived Mikes 405 it was interesting. [Smile]

[ 06-24-2003, 01:58: Message edited by: Rich Jake ]

Posts: 1213 | Location: Middletown NY USA | Registered: 11 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Hammer47
posted Hide Post
Looks like I picked a piss poor time to go to Alaska. Timing is everything, sorry I missed it. Regards...g

one of us
Picture of Magnum Mike
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hammer47:
Looks like I picked a piss poor time to go to Alaska. Timing is everything, sorry I missed it. Regards...g

Did you and your wife have a good time??

Posts: 1574 | Location: Western Pennsylvania | Registered: 12 September 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Rich Jake
posted Hide Post
Gary
I was kinda surprised that you weren't there. Now I understand why. How was the trip to Alaska?
Rich Jake

Posts: 1213 | Location: Middletown NY USA | Registered: 11 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Well I'll be darn'd Jules...you really are sexy! [Razz] [Big Grin]

Posts: 59 | Location: Deadwood, S.D., USA | Registered: 30 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Thanks Buddy,
I was begining to think I was the only one that noticed. [Razz] [Big Grin] [Razz]

Posts: 1902 | Location: Va. Beach,Va. | Registered: 10 March 2002Reply With Quote