New
Find
Notify
Tools

PA lawmakers alert
 Login/Join

one of us
posted

Posts: 247 | Location: Butler, PA | Registered: 26 February 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Rendell had better get his prioritys straight,he signed the bill to let bikers over the age of 21 ride with out a helmet,in my opinion thats a loaded gun in itself and lets see what the death toll will be for next year,like the bikers have been saying for years LET THOSE WHO RIDE DESIDE. well the same should stand for us hand gun owners.the NRA warned us of rendell now we have to take action.if they do pass this I will move to another state.I believe that the number 1 problem with this state is they are indian givers.anyone can apply for a consealed carry permit and as long as you have no felonys you get it,I know there are many men and women that have these permits and no formal hand gun training or safty course of any kind but to get a hunting license you must have a safty course to buy one so the people that have been raised around guns and know the safty of fire arms must take a safty course to hunt,but any tom dick or harry can get a conseald carry permit with no formal training of any kind,this has never made sense to me and to think that taking away our fire arms is the answer is a crock,

Posts: 262 | Location: pa | Registered: 09 June 2002Reply With Quote