New
Find
Notify
Tools

44 Mag and 45 ACP
 Login/Join

<MePlat>
posted
GREAT NEWS this morn 5-28-03 I loaded some 44 Mag ammo and 45 ACP ammo for this coming Saturday.
I hope that the Elite Tradional Handgun Police (ETHP) will be happy with me as I limber up my Redhawk 51/2inch and my S&W 45 ACP M625 with a 3 inch barrel.
Oh oh I plan on shooting my Encore 12inch 454 and my 15 inch 45/70 too. Please don't hate me. I'll be using iron sights on all of them.
Will that help me? I hope the men in the white coats and nets aren't going to be there.

<Headstamp>
posted
MePlat,

For a while there it was funny and I admire your sense of humour. However, I think it's time to put away the crackpipe and get on with enjoying your guns and hobby and not be concerned about what a pistol is or what anybody thinks a pistol should be.

Let's bury this horse already and get onto something more constructive in the way of communication.

Have a wonderful afternoon and enjoy your handloads.

Regards

<MePlat>
posted
Headstamp: Thank you for your concern. I like to be concerned just like the next guy. That is why I am letting the ETHP know about my activities. I don't want to be accused of hiding and shooting my pifles, ristols or what ever without their knowledge.
Really you are right it isn't funny anymore. I went to the range Sunday and though I reconized an IDPA shooter (I don't shoot IDPA I am just going Saturday to practise with a buddy if you can believe I have a buddy) and went down there to purchase a couple targets from him for this Saturday. It wasn't the one I thought. This prince of a guy said I ought to shoot IDPA and asked me if I had anything to shoot in it. I said yes a 45 ACP revolver and a Bullseye set up 45 Springfield but I would have to put Irons back on it to shoot it. He then proceeded to run down Bullseye shooters and tried to make me look like a fool. (I'm not really irregardless of these post.) Tried to tell how a bullseye shooter would not be any good in a hostage situation and etc. I asked him to rip off a few with his H&K 45 and he proceeded to hit a 8.5 by 11 sheet of paper 4 times out of 8 shooting double taps and not fast at that at maybe 15 feet.
Your right it isn't funny anymore when one can go to the range and the Bullseye shooters are putting down the IDPA; the IDPA is putting down the Bullseye shooters and just crap in gerneral.
Crap is not funny. Lets stick togeter as most of the topics: "What is a handgun?" will turn ugly sooner or later in any forum. Why try to start something and then sit back and act innocent while the poster knows what he or she is doing?
Bust that persons behind too even if it is one of the "Hallowed Ones" that post on here too.

one of us
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
Yep. I think you've really gone out of your way to prove to everyone, that deep down, even though you'll never admit it, you feel I'm right.

Posts: 723 | Location: Ny | Registered: 17 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of tommyn
posted Hide Post
Meat Plate you want to bash someone who gives a lot of his time on this board posting pictures for us less puter savy people. He will do anything for us that he can. All you want is attention. He is one of the nicest shooters around and you want to play work games and let on like you have been done wrong. You were the one who started the negative posts not Mike. I thought he showed remarkable poise in not going to your level. I have posted this saying once and will again. NO REACTION NO SATISFACTION. end of discussion. I'm sorry I felt I had to post this but you just keep the BS up. KMA

<MePlat>
posted
tommyn: I am sorry you feel compelled to answer my post. I thank you for it.
Just a side note to you. In the neighboring town there was a high up city official that everyone thought was a Prince to the town and all in it. If any elder persons needed anything he made sure they could get it if he could and all that good stuff. Everyone was fooled by their prince of the high city official.. Guess what the US Marshall and the IRS raided his office and found he was stealing the local city government blind under their noses. He later killed himself rather than be totally exposed. How did he get away with it? Lets see if your smart enough to figure it out. I gave you a hint.
In case your not I'll tell you. He conveyed himself as a helper to all and was a friend to all the right people. Be aware of anyone or anything that appears to be too good to be true.
Learn to post pics yourself. If you own a comp try to learn something.. There are computer classes you know. Maybe your buddy to all will pay for them for you.

one of us
Picture of Magnum Mike
posted Hide Post
OK Meatplat, you are gonna compare me to a freakin thief from a single post?? How smart are you?? You have no idea who i am....REALLY, GROW UP, GET OVER IT, LEARN TO BE A MAN. Stop crying in your beer because i posted a topic that you didnt like and that cas out smarted you with his responses.

I will ONCE AGAIN state for the record, i could care less what your opinion of me and my motives are.

So, dont go away mad but DO go away.....

Posts: 1574 | Location: Western Pennsylvania | Registered: 12 September 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MePlat:
tommyn: I am sorry you feel compelled to answer my post. I thank you for it.
Just a side note to you. In the neighboring town there was a high up city official that everyone thought was a Prince to the town and all in it. If any elder persons needed anything he made sure they could get it if he could and all that good stuff. Everyone was fooled by their prince of the high city official.. Guess what the US Marshall and the IRS raided his office and found he was stealing the local city government blind under their noses. He later killed himself rather than be totally exposed. How did he get away with it? Lets see if your smart enough to figure it out. I gave you a hint.
In case your not I'll tell you. He conveyed himself as a helper to all and was a friend to all the right people. Be aware of anyone or anything that appears to be too good to be true.
Learn to post pics yourself. If you own a comp try to learn something.. There are computer classes you know. Maybe your buddy to all will pay for them for you.

What's your point?

Posts: 1902 | Location: Va. Beach,Va. | Registered: 10 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of tommyn
posted Hide Post
Jules his point is attention. [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]

one of us
Picture of Magnum Mike
posted Hide Post
I think that he just enjoys slandering people and
 -

Posts: 1574 | Location: Western Pennsylvania | Registered: 12 September 2002Reply With Quote
<MePlat>
posted
I was just saying just because someone does something good doesn't mean they are natually good. If any of you are so stupid to see that I feel sorry for you. I HAVE SLANDERED NO ONE on here just pointing out a fact that good deeds can come from someone who has a motive other than good.
Ever think that some of you whizzes may be just as dumb as me.
One thing though I am smart enough to know I'm crazy not dumb enough to think I'm not.

<MePlat>
posted
Oh yes on my first post on MSSMAGNUM's post about what is a handgun you will find I bashed no one. Just made a statement on what happens when post like that are made. Unless anyone has had their head up their behind they would see a post like that for what it is. Just like the twits that post about the 45/70 on the African Big Game board. Any sane person knows that posting on there about the merits of that caliber will get the local gods in an uproar. It is done to entice a thread riot and they know it.. Just like the joker that has started the matchkings for big game thread again.Me get over it the rest of you people with your heads in a fog needs to wise up. When a trouble making thread is posted put it down. On my first thread in whole mess I just stated my opinion. Of which I have the right to do. When answered back I will reply always remember that.
Have a good day to all and I hope this clears up any misunderstanding.

one of us
Picture of Magnum Mike
posted Hide Post
This is my last reply to you, period.

You are the ONLY ONE that had a problem with that post and the ONLY ONE that continues to rant about it! You obviously have a problem and i refuse to play your silly little game. You are making yourself look very foolish with your continued ranting about it, if you havent noticed, the responses to all the threads you have started, regarding this topic, have been a joke. Knock that chip off your shoulder and move on, nobody cares!

I am here to help further this sport and happily assist the "puter challenged", quite unlike you....

As Tommy stated above �NO REACTION NO SATISFACTION�. I will not be returning to this thread, nor any others posted by you. You can play this lil game all by yourself.

GOOD BYE!