Find
Notify
Tools

MSSmagnum, got my brass
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of jffrybrght
posted
Hi Mike, just got it and is "tumbling" as I write. Thanks a bunch!!!

[ 07-11-2003, 00:18: Message edited by: jffrybrght ]

Posts: 411 | Location: Ephrata, PA, USA | Registered: 18 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Me to Mike and the brass looks fine. That was a very good price and a good deal.
Now if we can get together and order them barrel blanks a dozen at a time we'll be in great shape [Wink] [Big Grin]

Posts: 1902 | Location: Va. Beach,Va. | Registered: 10 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Thanks Mike,
Brass arrived today.
Thanks again for making the brass available.
-- Hee Haw --

Posts: 92 | Location: Las Vegas, Nv | Registered: 26 November 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Rich Jake
posted Hide Post
Mine arrived as well. Thanks Mike. [Big Grin]
Rich Jake

Posts: 1213 | Location: Middletown NY USA | Registered: 11 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Magnum Mike
posted Hide Post
Glad to hear ya got it and that you are happy!! Mine will be here in a few days!! [Big Grin]

Posts: 1574 | Location: Western Pennsylvania | Registered: 12 September 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Magnum Mike
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jules:
Now if we can get together and order them barrel blanks a dozen at a time we'll be in great shape [Wink] [Big Grin]

If there is enough interest, i will do it!! [Big Grin] Let me know....

Posts: 1574 | Location: Western Pennsylvania | Registered: 12 September 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Mike,
Do all the barrels have to be the same ??
LMK , Hee Haw

Posts: 92 | Location: Las Vegas, Nv | Registered: 26 November 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Barrels can be mixed. Everyone can get a different caliber and we can still get a discount.

Posts: 1902 | Location: Va. Beach,Va. | Registered: 10 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of tommyn
posted Hide Post
Who's barrels. Might be interested.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Tommy, I just sent an email to PacNor requesting a discount price for a dozen uncut straight cylinder blanks 1.250 dia. in chrome moly and stainless. I'll await there reply. Not sure if i'll get the discount being i'm not a dealer, but I thought I would give it a try. [Wink]

one of us
Picture of RAS 323
posted Hide Post
Damn!!

I just ordered a 25 cal barrel from Pac-nor last week. Maybe I need an 8mm too? [Big Grin]

Jules let know what happens with the bulk barrel deal.

Posts: 113 | Location: NE PA | Registered: 27 March 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Mike, I've been in meetings the last three days and came back to the office and had the Brass on the desk.
Looks great....Now to get that 444 done [Big Grin]

Posts: 140 | Location: MEMPHIS, TN USA | Registered: 16 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of 1buba
posted Hide Post
Mike,
My brass just came in today. Thanks buddy - ya did well.

RE: the barrel blanks. I just bought out a predator call business, but if I can get the greenbacks together I'd be in for a barrel. :-)

steve

Posts: 329 | Location: North Pole, AK | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Magnum Mike
posted Hide Post
Glad to hear everyone is happy with this deal. I will be once mine arrives!! [Big Grin] LOL!

one of us
Picture of contender85
posted Hide Post
Got mine too Mike.
Thanks again,
Mark

Posts: 413 | Location: Western NC | Registered: 07 April 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Magnum Mike
posted Hide Post
I got mine yesterday!! I didnt count them but it appears that i got plenty! [Wink] The Brass Man REALLY came through on this deal for us!!