Find
Notify
Tools

Fourth of July!
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Magnum Mike
posted
Heres hoping that all have a SAFE and happy fourth!!

Posts: 1574 | Location: Western Pennsylvania | Registered: 12 September 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Yep, be careful with those big boomers out there.
And don't forget to take a moment and reflect on WHY we're celebrating this day.

Wes

Posts: 330 | Location: Oregon, U.S. of A. | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of KYODE
posted Hide Post
right back at you. enjoy the holiday, while i work evening turn. [Frown]
for double time and 1/2 pay [Big Grin]

[ 07-04-2003, 16:46: Message edited by: KYODE ]

Posts: 268 | Location: Northeast Kentucky | Registered: 29 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by KYODE:
right back at you. enjoy the holiday, while i work evening turn. [Frown]
for double time and 1/2 pay [Big Grin]

Your not alone, I'm working all day too, thats why I took a 4 day weekend last week [Big Grin]

Posts: 330 | Location: Oregon, U.S. of A. | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of tommyn
posted Hide Post
I'm working also. bummer but maybe more money for toys. Everyone have a happy and safe 4th.

one of us
Picture of Rich Jake
posted Hide Post
Happy INDEPENDENCE DAY everyone! Have a good & safe holiday. Like some of the other guys I'm working today as well. It doesn't matter though it's one of the better holidays to work. [Big Grin]
Rich Jake

Oh I almost forgot, try to remember our troops over seas today keeping us safe! Thanks guys! Rich Jake

[ 07-04-2003, 18:05: Message edited by: Rich Jake ]

Posts: 1213 | Location: Middletown NY USA | Registered: 11 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Well guys don't feel alone about working today, just got home myself. I went in at 0400, got home at 0945. Everyone have a safe holiday as well.
Remember what this day is about. Take a little extra time before you bite into that burger or BBQ and remember our troups.
Jeff

Posts: 655 | Location: Kansas US of A | Registered: 03 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Good one Jeff,

I am in the shop today too. Nice and quiet.

Happy 4th of July guys,

Posts: 127 | Location: Dover, NH, USA | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote