Find
Notify
Tools

T/C Customer Service
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Nashcat
posted
Well, I finally had a chance to try T/C's customer service for something other than ordering hammer springs. I bought another frame a few weeks ago, and it needed the safety mechanism in the hammer fixed. I got it back from T/C today, with a new style hammer and all springs replaced, plus a new hinge pin. The only charge was shipping it to them. After I opened the box, I checked the UPS shipping dates. They only had the frame for 4 days, including the day they recieved it, and the day they shipped it. I don't know if everyone has the same results, but I'm very pleased.

Nashcat

Posts: 331 | Location: MiddleTennessee | Registered: 26 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I have never had to send anything back to TC but if I did and was treated like you, I would be very pleased. Let us know how it works.

Posts: 1902 | Location: Va. Beach,Va. | Registered: 10 March 2002Reply With Quote
<SD Handgunner>
posted
I too have had nothing but good experiences with T/C's customer service. As far as I am concerned they take care of their customers. I have even called to order parts that I either broke myself or just wanted a spare on hand (extractors, triggers, etc.) and they have shipped them out free of charge every time.

The other thing I have noted is that when I have called to ask questions they always try to find the answer for me.

Larry

one of us
posted Hide Post
Good to hear these nice things about TC customer service. Too bad they can't give a straight answer about the release of the G2. They should be ashamed of how that has been handled.

Posts: 135 | Location: Dayton, OH | Registered: 11 July 2002Reply With Quote