New
Find
Notify
Tools

T/C WORK BY THE LIVING LEGEND
 Login/Join

<MePlat>
posted
If anyone needs any work done on their T/C handgun please send it to Mike Bellm. He is THE MAN to use when your T/C becomes sick, maimed, or is a wreck as it came from the factory. Please disregard any of the others and let him work the miracle of greatness on you T/C.
Please E-Mail him first as he will need to tell you when to send it.
As I understand he is not taking any work right now but may in the future.
Remember to be careful as you look upon his work as the greatness there of may cause you to not won't to ever shoot it but to store it away as a piece of art form the master of all times.

one of us
posted Hide Post
That brings up a good question - Back in the 60's Thompson Center offered a "presentation box" that you could order with a new gun. Anybody on the board have one or know where I can see one?

Are they glass inlay boxes w/ velvet padding?

Posts: 309 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: 31 December 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ACRecurve
posted Hide Post
Geez--give it a rest! [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 6711 | Location: Oklahoma, USA | Registered: 14 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bobby Tomek
posted Hide Post
I wasn't even going to give the courtesy of a reply, but I am at least going to make a request:

Meat Plate, wherever the rock is that you crawled out from under, I'm willing to prop it up so you can crawl back in.

Posts: 9344 | Location: Shiner TX USA | Registered: 19 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Meat Shake, I thought you Anti-Gunners gave up the tactic of crashing into forums under the guise of a Pro-Gun person in an attempt to spread hate and discontent with your anti-gun posts

You should probably check in with your Anti-Gun Group once in awhile and catch up with the current antigun tactics 'cause this one ain't working here.

Wes

Posts: 330 | Location: Oregon, U.S. of A. | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Bobby - haven't checked your PM for awhile? I think I found the answer to your reloading issues.

Posts: 309 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: 31 December 2002Reply With Quote
<Dalton>
posted
If I may make a sugestion to all who frequent here. Please do not respond to any more posts by Meat Plate. Let's get back to exchanging usful information.

one of us
posted Hide Post
MeatBeat, Please do all of us a favor and leave!

Posts: 448 | Location: High Ridge MO USA | Registered: 16 February 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by T/C nimrod:
That brings up a good question - Back in the 60's Thompson Center offered a "presentation box" that you could order with a new gun. Anybody on the board have one or know where I can see one?

Are they glass inlay boxes w/ velvet padding?

-

Posts: 588 | Location: Maryland | Registered: 08 April 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Magnum Mike
posted Hide Post
Immaturity is not a cure for stupidity.

[ 07-04-2003, 03:22: Message edited by: MSSmagnum ]

Posts: 1574 | Location: Western Pennsylvania | Registered: 12 September 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of tommyn
posted Hide Post
[Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]

[ 07-06-2003, 20:39: Message edited by: tommyn ]

one of us
posted Hide Post
eshell - That helps me greatly!! I believe this is what I was looking at at a local show - Wasn't willing to drop over $100 for one, nice presentation case though.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Meat, any credibilty you may have had in the beginning has been lost. It's probably in your best interest to not show up here anymore.

[ 07-07-2003, 08:56: Message edited by: sscoyote ]

Posts: 926 | Location: pueblo.co | Registered: 03 December 2002Reply With Quote
<MePlat>
posted
SSCOYOTE: I didn't have any credibility to begin with. I am not one of the good ole boys. As long as there are people that want to make a statement to me I will be here.
I don't recall saying anything to you in my posts so what do you have to offer me?
I made a few statements about how I feel and my opinions are mine. No one needed to get bent out of shape over them.
Just because I am not one of the good ole boys doesn't mean I am nothing like most of you think.
the reason I got ignorant is that is what you "boys" wanted and then when you got what you wanted you got your panties in a wad.
I make no apologies and don't expect any of the "boys" to accept them if I did.
I stated how I feel and if anyone doesn't like it they can drop in the river the next time they are near one.
If you have nothing better to do than to reply to me why don't you do some volunteer work at the local hospital or something? That would be more constructive as you are not going to change my opinions.
NOW COME ON BACK WITH IT.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Then just go away!

Posts: 135 | Location: San Antonio, Tx | Registered: 18 February 2003Reply With Quote
<MePlat>
posted
HBL: Thank you for the invite to just go away. If you would just get your "boys" to stop posting concerning me I may. As long as there are "boys" that want to keep it going I am here.
Bring it on back pal.
I may not be as smart as the rest of you but I sure did get you "boys" riled didn't I?
I may be dumb but you "boys" sure fell for it.

one of us
posted Hide Post
MePlat (AKA Meat plate)

Go here:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/

and leave us alone.......... [Eek!]

one of us
posted Hide Post
Doesn't this place have a moderator? If not, give me the job. I'd keep this crap out of here.

Posts: 136 | Location: Utah | Registered: 14 May 2002Reply With Quote
<MePlat>
posted
You tell them Jeff I'm so mad I can't.
They don't know when to stop do they?

one of us
posted Hide Post
MePlat, If I was a moderator you would have been banned already.

Have a nice day.

Posts: 136 | Location: Utah | Registered: 14 May 2002Reply With Quote
<MePlat>
posted
Jeff: Do you think I was the only one that caused an uproar? Tell me how you think that. There had to others to carry it on. Now are you going to be fair or not.
That what I mean my "The Good Ole Boys" if one isn't in the clic he is out even if others contibuted to the mess.
I don't blame you I wouldn't be fair with sharing the blame either. Just pile it on me.

Have a good day

[ 07-09-2003, 17:46: Message edited by: MePlat ]

one of us
posted Hide Post
Boys, this has been said in many ways, but let me sum it up, Meplat is a prime example of an old asshole farting, and the best response is to just politely move away and ignore him and his smelly posts.

He's got a "thing" for Mike Bellm, he's made his point, and I don't have any problem with him saying it, the first 2 or 3 times, after that it gets to be like old fish. Please let him make it to himself from now on. All these types thrive on responses and the best response is none.

Posts: 17099 | Location: Texas USA | Registered: 07 May 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
its these threads that makes me realize why I never want to post anything...........

Posts: 901 | Location: Denver, CO USA | Registered: 01 February 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Damn, I don't normally post in here, but saw the lead in and thought gee anohter one of Mike's bbl's to look at or read about. To bad some one turned over these guy's rock. Oh well time to move on

Posts: 1529 | Location: Tidewater,Virginia | Registered: 12 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V.V. Jeff:
MePlat, If I was a moderator you would have been banned already.

Have a nice day.

Hey Jeff, you can now consider yourself one of the "good ole boys", LOL! [Big Grin]

Posts: 43 | Location: pa | Registered: 14 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I have not been on this site for a week because of a death in the family.I thought for sure all the Mike Bellm bashing would be over i see its still going on.Man give it a rest.Get a life and get over it.

Posts: 175 | Location: mineral wells texas | Registered: 12 November 2001Reply With Quote
<MePlat>
posted
wheelgun101: If you wanted it over why post? The last post was the 9th. You made one on the 13th.
Almost 4 days without one and then you came along.
Seems like it is difficult for many to remember that one post begs for another.
Gotta know when to hold them; know when to fold them; and know when to walk away as Kenny Rogers sang. Or something to that effect.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Meplat,
Sent you a pm.

Posts: 92 | Location: Las Vegas, Nv | Registered: 26 November 2002Reply With Quote
<G.Malmborg>
posted
MePlat,

Having had the pleasure to know and work with Mr. Bellm over the past 23 plus years, I'd have to say that your subject line pretty well nails it. In my eyes he is a legend and a friend, and a damned good one at that. Thank you for reminding me...

Malm

one of us
posted Hide Post
I have not had Mr Bellm do any work on my Encore but would really like to send it to him for a trigger job, etc. Everything I have read say's , If you want work done to an Encore send it to Mike Bellm as he is the master. I would take into concideration that his wife is not well and give him a break. Family comes first and if you want him to do work for you, give him the time he needs and be conciderate of others. Just my opinion

Posts: 223 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: 11 July 2002Reply With Quote
<MePlat>
posted
Handloader; It is your money send it to the person you want too. I know of no one that is forcing you to send it to anyone that you don't want to.
By the way who is against Mike and his wife. I keep hearing that she is not well and we should be compasionate. Who is not compasionate? Who doesn't want to give him a break? Who is mean to Mike? Does having an opinion of him suppose to change because of his situation? My opinion of him is he is a self promoter horn blower of immense proportions and he no better than anyone else that does custom work.
He is a diplomat in the truest sense. (DIPLOMAT: A person that can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you will look forward to the trip).
Just do me a favor and keep what I say in mind.

one of us
Picture of Deerdogs
posted Hide Post
This forum is better than Jerry Springer... [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 1978 | Location: UK and UAE | Registered: 19 March 2001Reply With Quote