Tools

-
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Magnum Mike
posted
moved to specialty pistols group

[ 06-26-2003, 01:48: Message edited by: MSSmagnum ]

Posts: 1574 | Location: Western Pennsylvania | Registered: 12 September 2002Reply With Quote
<MePlat>
posted
I'm interested. It is for offhand like HANDGUNS should be shot right? 50 and 100 yards right? Let me know the details. Any minimum foot pounds requirement?

one of us
Picture of tommyn
posted Hide Post
[Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Big Grin] [Razz]

<MePlat>
posted
Let me know the details.

one of us
Picture of Magnum Mike
posted Hide Post

[ 06-25-2003, 01:26: Message edited by: MSSmagnum ]

Posts: 1574 | Location: Western Pennsylvania | Registered: 12 September 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Rich Jake
posted Hide Post
What you got in mind Mike? I'll do it as long as the 45 Colt qualifies. I'll be shooting mine off the bench UNLESS there is a rule against it. [Wink] [Roll Eyes] [Big Grin]
Rich Jake

[ 06-20-2003, 02:00: Message edited by: Rich Jake ]

Posts: 1213 | Location: Middletown NY USA | Registered: 11 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Magnum Mike
posted Hide Post

[ 06-25-2003, 01:27: Message edited by: MSSmagnum ]

<MePlat>
posted
I want in on this but lets shoot offhand at a hundred. The smallest 5 shot group wins.How are we going to verify that the targets are actually shot at the prescribed distances? Scope or Iron Sights?Let me know.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Mike - count myself in please. Hopefully there won't be any snow to slow this match down. That will only be if my .41 qualifies.

Posts: 309 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: 31 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
I will personally fly/drive to each contestants home range and be an eyewitness / judge, to not only score the targets, but make sure the course is fired in the prescribed manner.
Please send me your $500 entrance fee and dirrections to where you shoot.

[ 06-21-2003, 06:03: Message edited by: cas ]

Posts: 723 | Location: Ny | Registered: 17 March 2002Reply With Quote
<UMB>
posted
This sounds interesting. I think I could go for best group, off hand, all the way.

<MePlat>
posted
Let me know I want to be in on it. Let me know what a large bore is. I will be glad to send in my targets. Offhand all the way. Maybe some pictures of us shooting our BIG BORES. You know showing the big thumping of the gun.

one of us
posted Hide Post
If MSSMAGNUM shoots his 405 he could send in a photo detail of the blood trail going out to the 100 yard line at the renge [Big Grin]

Posts: 140 | Location: MEMPHIS, TN USA | Registered: 16 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Magnum Mike
posted Hide Post

[ 06-25-2003, 01:25: Message edited by: MSSmagnum ]

one of us
Picture of Rich Jake
posted Hide Post
Mike
Is my large target left over from the bull shoot? If so I'd like to use it for the 50 yard off hand event! [Wink]
Rich Jake

Posts: 1213 | Location: Middletown NY USA | Registered: 11 March 2002Reply With Quote