New
Find
Notify
Tools

Quackenbush Air Guns info asked for.
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I found Dennis Quackenbush's phone number & made a call today. He is at an airgun show out east somewhere and won't be available until Tues.

On topic.... his wife informed me he is working on a 10mm air pistol, but it is not finished as yet.

Off topic, she said he has some .50 cal. rifles in stock that do 790 fps with 180 gr. round ball.

Also has a .25 cal. that shoots 27 gr. round ball at 1,030 fps, which I thought was quite interesting...... sounds to me like significant feral cat factor for those in populated areas.

The rifles start at $460, which for something of very limited production by a small shop is pretty reasonable, I think.

Phone, after Tues, is (417) 993-5262.

Website is: www.connext.net/~daq

Or, his wife said that search engines will pick up Quackenbush Air Guns.

I have been to his shop, seen the guns, but never shot them. They are not fancy, but are well made, functional pieces I would be tempted to play with myself if I had at least two more lifetimes to do everything I wanted.

Hope this helps.

All the best.... Mike Bellm

Posts: 791 | Location: Grants Pass, OR USA | Registered: 30 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I just took a look at the Quackenbush site and there is a lot more than I had seen at his shop or at the gunshows around Missouri where I first ran across him.

All I saw at the time I was at his shop were the Leige Lock guns. The modern guns look quite interesting also.

Mike

Posts: 791 | Location: Grants Pass, OR USA | Registered: 30 March 2002Reply With Quote