Find
Notify
Tools

25x30-30 IMP MGM barrel in classifieds
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Bobby Tomek
posted
The 24" Match Grade Machine Contender barrel that I mentioned hee a time or two is for sale on the AR classifieds along with a number of other items. I'll be listing more later.

Health issues have caused me to move these items on as things have gone downhill the past couple of months. Just thought I'd give you guys a heads-up on the barrel since this is my favorite forum and where I can usually be found.

Bobby
Μολὼν λαβέ
The most important thing in life is not what we do but how and why we do it. - Nana Mouskouri

Posts: 9359 | Location: Shiner TX USA | Registered: 19 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Bobby,

I'm very sorry to hear there are issues that will affect you to that extent..prayers and hopes ride with you for a speedy recovery!!!

The year of the .30-06!!
100 years of mostly flawless performance on demand.....Celebrate...buy a new one!!

Posts: 858 | Location: MD Eastern Shore | Registered: 24 May 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Sorry to hear that Bobby....we all hope things improve for you. If it weren't for the bad timing I would offer to put up the money to put it in a hold status until things did improve.

Posts: 901 | Location: Denver, CO USA | Registered: 01 February 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of TCLouis
posted Hide Post
Having shared and interest in things 6.5 and a couple of purchases over time I have ALWAYS found you to be a stand-up guy.
That said I will say that reading of health issues that are leading you to sell anything elicits thoughts of concern and wishes for your return to health.
Louis

Posts: 4238 | Location: TN USA | Registered: 17 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bobby Tomek
posted Hide Post
Thanks, guys, for all the kind words and prayers. This forum is my favorite place to drop in -- lots of friends here.

As most of you know, we have a photo studio, and it's a job that I have enjoyed to the fullest. Being self-employed has given us the flexibility and opportunity to take off when we want and supported this awful shooting & hunting addiction of mine <grin>.

I've particularly enjoyed the watching our repeat customers grow: seeing them as school kids, high school grads, college grads, at their weddings and then as they come in for family sessions. But I am going to have to part with it soon, too -- probably within the next year.

Again, thanks for all the kind words...

Bobby

Bobby
Μολὼν λαβέ
The most important thing in life is not what we do but how and why we do it. - Nana Mouskouri

Posts: 9359 | Location: Shiner TX USA | Registered: 19 March 2002Reply With Quote