New
Find
Notify
Tools

Contender Frames, Barrels in Classified
 Login/Join

<Paul Dustin>
posted
I thought I would give you guys first shot at the Contender Frames and Barrels I"m saling.
3 Frames and 13 Barrels and some small parts
Sorry about that in to big of hurry

I have 3 frames, 13 barrels and Some other parts for sale. Email contact works best or call at gunner7243@yahoo.com 260-691-3751

1. Frame Blued SN 374xxx is VG with Pachmayr grip,forend and Hammer Extension $195.00 + Shipping

2. Frame Blued SN 444xxx is EXC. with Pachmayr Gripper grip,forend and Hammer Extension $220.00 + Shipping

3. Frame Stainless SN S43xxx is EXC. with Pachmayr grip,forend and Hammer Extension SOLD

1.Here is a really nice Thompson Center Contender 10" Barrel in 221 Fireball this is a Type III with setscrew holding in bolt. The bluing is in excellent condition, light frame marks visible. Clean bore, very nice with 4x32 T/C scope and Pachmayr forend adapter in excellent condition $210.00. + Shipping

2.Here is a really nice Thompson Center Contender 14" Hunter Barrel in 223 Remington The bluing is in excellent condition, light frame marks visible. Clean bore, very nice with muzzle brake, Pachmayr forend adapter and scope base $165.00. + Shipping

3.Here is a really nice Thompson Center Contender 161/4" taper Barrel in 6mm TCU from T/C Custom Shop with Pachmayr forend adapter and scope base The matte bluing is in excellent condition, barely any frame marks visible. Clean bore, very nice$250.00. + Shipping

4.Here is a really nice Thompson Center Contender 12" Hunter Barrel in 7-30 Waters with muzzle brake, Pachmayr forend adapter and Simmon's 4x32 scope The bluing is in excellent condition, light frame marks visible. Clean bore, very nice $220.00. + Shipping

5.Here is a really nice Thompson Center Contender 10" Scope Barrel 30 Herrett The bluing is in very good condition, with frame marks and light Marks on muzzle end of the barrel. Clean bore, very nice with Pachmayr forend adapter and scope base $155.00. + Shipping

6.Here is a really nice Thompson Center Contender 14" Barrel 30-30 Winchester with Pachmayr forend adapter and scope base. The bluing is in excellent condition, light frame marks visible. Clean bore, very nice $165.00. + Shipping

7.Here is a really nice Bellm Contender 12" Barrel 7mm TCU with 11 Degree Target Crown, 6-screw scope base. The matte bluing is in excellent condition, barely any frame marks visible. Clean bore, very nice. Pachmayr forend adapter $275.00 + shipping

8.Here is a really nice Thompson Center Contender 10" Barrel 357 Remington MAX. The bluing is in excellent condition, light frame marks visible. Clean bore, very nice with Pachmayr forend adapter and scope base $160.00. + Shipping

9.Here is a really nice Thompson Center Contender 10" Scope Barrel 357 Herrett The bluing is in excellent condition, light frame marks visible. Clean bore, very nice with 1.25-4x28 Tasco scope and Pachmayr forend adapter $195.00 + shipping

10.Here is a really nice Thompson Center Contender 14" Hunter Barrel 358 JDJ The bluing is in excellent condition, light frame marks visible. Clean bore, very nice with 30mm tube 4x32 Tasco scope, muzzel brake and Pachmayr forend adapter This is a rechamber 35 Remington barrel done by SSK $275.00 + shipping

11.Here is a really nice Thompson Center Contender 10" Barrel 45/410 The bluing is in very good condition, with frame marks and light digs on the choke. Clean bore, very nice with choke wrench, Tasco ProPoint reddot scope and Pachmayr forend adapter $175.00 + shipping

12.Here is a really nice Thompson Center Contender 12" TCA Stainless Barrel 45 Colt In excellent condition, barely any frame marks visible. Clean bore, very nice with T/C Puma 1.5x1.7mm scope and Pachmayr forend adapter $195.00 + shipping

13.Here is a really nice Thompson Center Contender 12" Hunter Barrel 45/70 The bluing is in excellent condition, light frame marks visible. Clean bore, very nice with T/C 2.5x20 Illuminated crosshairs scope, muzzel brake and Pachmayr forend adapter $230.00 + shipping

1. Duo-ring mount for Contender pistol EXC. $35.00 + shipping

2. Duo-ring mount for Contender pistol missing 1 screw EXC. $33.00 + shipping

1. Weaver Scope mount for Contender pistol EXC. $4.50 + shipping

1. Harris Universal Bi-Pod adapter for Contender pistol EXC. $12.00 + shipping

1. Contender Hammer lock New $4.50 + shipping

1. Contender scope mount for a Bushnell Phantom scope VG $4.00 + shipping

1. Grab bag 4 front sights, 4 rear sights and 1 rear sight in peice. 4 Barrel bolts (2 new 2 used
2 firing pin bushing (1 good 1 bad) 2 Firing pins for Center fire. $25.00 + shipping

All frames must go to FFL Dealer. All frames and Barrels will be shipped USPS Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation

[ 06-20-2003, 17:35: Message edited by: Paul Dustin ]

one of us
posted Hide Post
Pardon me, What did you call us? [Smile]

Posts: 135 | Location: San Antonio, Tx | Registered: 18 February 2003Reply With Quote
<IKE>
posted
Gays ?....Who us ?.... [Razz] [Smile]

one of us
Picture of Rich Jake
posted Hide Post
Paul
Are you going to put up a list & prices ?????
Rich Jake

Posts: 1213 | Location: Middletown NY USA | Registered: 11 March 2002Reply With Quote
<Paul Dustin>
posted
No taker. I will list all the Barrel and small part on Ebay

[ 06-21-2003, 02:40: Message edited by: Paul Dustin ]

<Paul Dustin>
posted
I do have pic of everthing e-mail me and I will send you a pic of it

[ 06-20-2003, 17:36: Message edited by: Paul Dustin ]