Find
Notify
Tools

photo of recovered Sierra...
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Bobby Tomek
posted
Here are the photos of the Sierra 7mm, 130 grain Single Shot Pistol I recovered from the buck I took last Monday. In the other post, I noted that it basically penetrated the length of the deer, entering near the right shoulder and lodging in the left ham. Starting velocity from the 20" 7mm Bullberry was 2505 fps. Range: lasered 108 yards. Remaining weight (and this is what is pleasantly surprising): 114.5 grains.

[img] www.outdoor-search.com/gallery/Free_For_All/abc [/img] [img] www.outdoor-search.com/gallery/Free_For_All/abd [/img]

Posts: 9336 | Location: Shiner TX USA | Registered: 19 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bobby Tomek
posted Hide Post
OK, so they are not posting. Let's try links:
www.outdoor-search.com/gallery/Free_For_All/abc

www.outdoor-search.com/gallery/Free_For_All/abd

If someone can get these to post directly, please do so. THANKS!

[ 11-25-2002, 06:28: Message edited by: Bobby Tomek ]

Posts: 9336 | Location: Shiner TX USA | Registered: 19 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Magnum Mike
posted Hide Post
 -
 -

[ 11-25-2002, 08:02: Message edited by: MSSmagnum ]

Posts: 1574 | Location: Western Pennsylvania | Registered: 12 September 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bobby Tomek
posted Hide Post
THANK YOU, Mike. You've bailed me out once again...

Bobby

one of us
Picture of Magnum Mike
posted Hide Post
[Wink] No Prob!!

That is one good lookin recovered bullet!!

I tried some in my 14" Competitor 7tcu today. Just workin the load up to max, now gotta see what she will do with that bullet. If i get the time to work it out it will go with me first day! [Big Grin]

Posts: 1574 | Location: Western Pennsylvania | Registered: 12 September 2002Reply With Quote