Find
Notify
Tools

Sorry! Off topic but.....
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Magnum Mike
posted
Anyone of you guys got a Leupold/Burris high magnification scope that you want to let go of for a reasonable price? My Sendero needs a real scope but i cannot find any that are reasonable?!?!?!?!

Please post here or send me an e-mail (listed in my profile).

EDIT: I forgot to mention that i am lookin for a varible with a top end of 12-25 power, AO, matte finish, fine plex and target turrets. Yea, i know, not askin for much right? LOL! [Big Grin]

-

[ 07-22-2002, 08:59: Message edited by: mssmagnum ]

Posts: 1574 | Location: Western Pennsylvania | Registered: 12 September 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bobby Tomek
posted Hide Post
I have a Leupold VX-1 in 4-12x40 with fine duplex reticle. The finish is gloss. It was purchased last month at Carter's Country in Houston and used for about an hour that very same day. I mounted it on a .17 HMR, and after shooting a few groups, decided I wanted a Monarch on it (I'm just a Nikon fan; there's nothing wrong with the Leupold).

After the range session, the "L" scope went right back into the box and is on top of the safe.You'd really have to look to tell this one was used at all. Has box & papers. There's a local fellow who was interested, and I'll give him another day to decide. Then it's up for grabs.

I'd take $225 shipped priority w/ insurance.

Posts: 9336 | Location: Shiner TX USA | Registered: 19 March 2002Reply With Quote