New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fingerprinting for CHL
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I learned something interesting yesterday when I was getting fingerprinted for my CHL. The lady that worked there told me that there is a huge amount of younger generation people that do not have readable prints on some of their fingers.

They are usually printed for non-CHL reasons though.

She said that between, texting, typing on a comptuer and video games, that a lot of younger folks, say under 25yrs old, have worn some of their fingers and thumbs smooth. I just thought I'd share, it sounded interesting.

Posts: 729 | Location: Central TX | Registered: 22 April 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Same with hard working people like brick and block layers. Or any body the works with their hands a lot.

Posts: 19396 | Location: wis | Registered: 21 April 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I asked her about that, and she said construction guys would have calluses on their hands but it wouldn't typically wear down finger prints as much.

See also said that Nurses have hard to read prints because they wash and scrub their hands so often.

The Hunt goes on forever, the season never ends.

I didn't learn this by reading about it or seeing it on TV. I learned it by doing it.

one of us
Picture of arkypete
posted Hide Post
The people processing and picking pineapples loose their finger prints from the acidity.
The prints come back after they find other work or retire.

Jim

"Whensoever the General Government assumes undelegated powers, its acts are unauthoritative, void, and of no force." --Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 6173 | Location: Richmond, Virginia | Registered: 17 September 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
and how bout the guys that have itchy balls shocker hilbily

Posts: 13446 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
butchloc,
Roll Eyes

....really dude?

The Hunt goes on forever, the season never ends.

I didn't learn this by reading about it or seeing it on TV. I learned it by doing it.

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by butchloc:

Sounds like a medical problem.

Posts: 19396 | Location: wis | Registered: 21 April 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of arkypete
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by butchloc:

Make them gloves made from emery cloth.

Jim

"Whensoever the General Government assumes undelegated powers, its acts are unauthoritative, void, and of no force." --Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 6173 | Location: Richmond, Virginia | Registered: 17 September 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Had a major problem when they were trying to print me for my CHL. Said I'd make an excellent criminal because I didn't have readable prints.

Never worry about theory as long as the machinery does what it's supposed to do.

Posts: 301 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 16 May 2005Reply With Quote