New
Find
Notify
Tools

Changing seasons, changing CCW
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
We are having our first snow of the season today, so I am switching over from summer carry (J frame in front pocket) to the G-19 IWB with a sweatshirt. Anyone else move up to a larger gun with colder weather and more layers of clothing?

Posts: 291 | Location: Gettysburg, PA | Registered: 03 August 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Even living in Florida I still do.

When will this current nightmare end.

Posts: 1255 | Location: Florida | Registered: 13 April 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Naw I carry my model 23 year around except when I carry some thing else.

Posts: 19399 | Location: wis | Registered: 21 April 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Sam
posted Hide Post
One gun year round, same ammo, two or three different carry options. Didn't we just have this conversation? (Different forum, maybe?)

A bad day at the range is better than a good day at work.

Posts: 1254 | Location: Norfolk, Va | Registered: 27 December 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Always the same thing- a Colt Comander IWB at the 4:00 position, polo shirt in the summer, and a seatshirt for the cooler days.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Summer, Spring, Winter, Fall 365 STI VIP .45.

Posts: 56912 | Location: GUNSHINE STATE | Registered: 05 October 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Nope. Same gun, same holster, same position all day everyday. I will change wardrobe according to weather, activity, etc. but not what or how I carry. That way I don't have to change my technique and try to remember which one I need if I ever need it.

Posts: 144 | Location: Boiling Springs, SC, USA | Registered: 14 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Bloodnativ is spot on!!

Always in the same place, just may be covered w/shirt tail in summer and vest or jacket in cooler temps!

Robert

If we can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people, under the pretense of taking care of them, they must become happy. Thomas Jefferson, 1802

Posts: 1207 | Location: Tomball or Rocksprings with Namibia on my mind! | Registered: 29 March 2008Reply With Quote