New
Find
Notify
Tools

Gone gangster
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I bought my first gun since August 8th (my ffl tracks my purchases).

Used 14 inch Mossberg pump 12 gauge with taped up hand grip. I don’t even know the model number. I don’t even know why this sucker is not a class 3 mag gun.

Fits perfectly under the back seat of my f-150 in the little plastic storage bin.

This may be the best $225 I have spent on a gun in a while .

https://www.budsgunshop.com/ca...oduct/23322/redirect

Will try and post some pictures.

Mike

Posts: 13145 | Location: Cocoa Beach, Florida | Registered: 22 July 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
As Bill Jordan once said,"In all my years of law enforcement,there is one question that I never figured out. What scares a man more; the click click of a side by side or the Ka chunk of a pump action."

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post

Posts: 19396 | Location: wis | Registered: 21 April 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
This gun is a joke.

The recoil with number 8 is horrendous.

It will remain in the truck along with a axe for a long time or if I can kind another sucker (like me) to sell it too.

Mike

Posts: 13145 | Location: Cocoa Beach, Florida | Registered: 22 July 2010Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Yeah, and its slow to get to in the back seat, in the real world, location of the gun is the one most important factor..A gun under the seat or in the back seat or at home in the closet isn't worth much in unexpected conflict, which most are..thats why I always said a compact 22 or .380 in the pocket on stuffed next to the seat of your pickup is a hundred times better than a 44 where its not readily located or at home because it was just too heavy to pack on that ill timed day. These are real issue that happen more often than most realize.

Ray Atkinson
Atkinson Hunting Adventures
10 Ward Lane,
Filer, Idaho, 83328
208-731-4120

rayatkinsonhunting@gmail.com

Posts: 41892 | Location: Twin Falls, Idaho | Registered: 04 June 2000Reply With Quote