Login/Join

One of Us
posted

Posts: 3034 | Location: Colorado | Registered: 01 July 2010Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I'm 1 of 347 no's and counting.

xxxxxxxxxx
When considering US based operations of guides/outfitters, check and see if they are NRA members. If not, why support someone who doesn't support us? Consider spending your money elsewhere.

NEVER, EVER book a hunt with BLAIR WORLDWIDE HUNTING or JEFF BLAIR.

I have come to understand that in hunting, the goal is not the goal but the process.

Posts: 17099 | Location: Texas USA | Registered: 07 May 2001Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
75-25 in favor of no AWB endorsements. tu2

George

Posts: 14623 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: 22 May 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Crazyhorseconsulting
posted Hide Post
I just put in my NO results 76.19% No vesus 23.81 Yes.

Even the rocks don't last forever.

Posts: 31014 | Location: Olney, Texas | Registered: 27 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yes 20.78% (133 votes)

No 79.22% (507 votes)

Total Votes: 640

As of 436 P Central

Robert

If we can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people, under the pretense of taking care of them, they must become happy. Thomas Jefferson, 1802

Posts: 1207 | Location: Tomball or Rocksprings with Namibia on my mind! | Registered: 29 March 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Kevin Rohrer
posted Hide Post
82.26% NO

Member:
Orange Gunsite Family, NRA--Life, Varmint Hunters' Assn., ARTCA, and American Legion.

"An armed society is a polite society" --Robert Heinlein via Col. Jeff Cooper, USMC

Caveat Emptor: Don't trust *Cavery Grips* from Clayton, NC. He is a ripoff.

Posts: 479 | Location: Medina, Ohio USA | Registered: 30 January 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I voted and passed it on by email to several buddies.

Cold Zero

One of Us
Picture of capoward
posted Hide Post
Just voted no...

Jim coffee
"Life's hard; it's harder if you're stupid"
John Wayne

Posts: 4954 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: 15 September 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I was just wondering since I do not recall if there was such a big stink about the 3 shot limit that is imposed on waterfowl hunting or in some stated that limit 3 shot capacity for hunting. Seems to me if there was a need for large capacity it would be for putting food on the table, not shooting holes in paper targets???

NRA Life Member, ILL Rifle Assoc Life Member, Navy

Posts: 2299 | Location: Monee, Ill. USA | Registered: 11 April 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Raamw,

The magazine limit for waterfowl hunting is for conservation reason. Waterfowl is actually some of the most expensive fowl you can eat, when considering ammo prices and gas. By comparison, chicken at 70 cents per pound is really alot cheaper.

The issue I have with the waterfowl magazine limit is that it encouraged hunters to walk around with a round in the chamber. I believe that if they lifted the limit, more people would just load the magazine, hunting with an empty chamber. This would reduce accidents, and save lives.

So you can say I'm against the waterfowl magazine limit because it kills people.

Posts: 3034 | Location: Colorado | Registered: 01 July 2010Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
click on link and get a netflix popup. Not appreciated

Posts: 2097 | Location: Gainesville, FL | Registered: 13 October 2004Reply With Quote