New
Find
Notify
Tools

S&W INTRODUCES NEW GUN FOR LIBERALS
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted

Posts: 56912 | Location: GUNSHINE STATE | Registered: 05 October 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of D Humbarger
posted Hide Post
Love it!

Doug Humbarger
NRA Life member
Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club 72'73.
Yankee Station

Try to look unimportant. Your enemy might be low on ammo.

Posts: 8346 | Location: Jennings Louisiana, Arkansas by way of Alabama by way of South Carloina by way of County Antrim Irland by way of Lanarkshire Scotland. | Registered: 02 November 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thats awesome! When will they be on the market...I have a few people I would like to give these to for Christmas!

Posts: 103 | Location: southern wisconsin | Registered: 12 December 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
so cool!!! i do hope they make one with a pink grip (a lady 180) for the queen michille o.........

LIFE IS SHORT.....

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Bahnii Fwank gets the pink one

If your gonna be dumb, you gotta be tuff.

Posts: 393 | Location: S.E. Alaska | Registered: 01 January 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of daniel77
posted Hide Post
I think that they are missing out on the "green" aspect of this gun. One pistol and two boxes of shells would be enough to seriously clean up the entire Senate. How's that for Bang for your buck? Though they should come up with a conversion to 9mm for the urban crowd.

Posts: 3628 | Location: cajun country | Registered: 04 March 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Smith and Wesson introduced the guns for liberals several years ago...it is called the internal lock...nuff said.

Posts: 1648 | Location: Colorado, USA | Registered: 11 November 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
yep.... my s&w model 27 was made in 1968......... before the liberal blemish was forced on them................

LIFE IS SHORT.....

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Technically the sights are on backwards. Big Grin

I wonder if they make a speed-loader?

One of Us
Picture of Sam
posted Hide Post
You still put the blade in the notch. I wonder about recoil.

A bad day at the range is better than a good day at work.

Posts: 1254 | Location: Norfolk, Va | Registered: 27 December 2003Reply With Quote