New
Find
Notify
Tools

Beretta Nano?
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I read review in Am. Rifleman. Anyone had any hands on experiences with this pistol?

xxxxxxxxxx
When considering US based operations of guides/outfitters, check and see if they are NRA members. If not, why support someone who doesn't support us? Consider spending your money elsewhere.

NEVER, EVER book a hunt with BLAIR WORLDWIDE HUNTING or JEFF BLAIR.

I have come to understand that in hunting, the goal is not the goal but the process.

Posts: 17099 | Location: Texas USA | Registered: 07 May 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of A7Dave
posted Hide Post
I have not had experience with the Nano. I have owned a 92FS and a Cougar 8045. Beretta makes a superb weapon. My one big beef is the trigger. I wish they had an option like the Sig SRT or the H&K LEM triggers.

My best bit of advice is that if you are considering buying a Nano for Concealed Carry, make damn sure you can buy a holster that you like for the gun. Shortly after they came out, I bought a Walther PPS in .40 cal. A fantastic gun - as ideal a CCW as you'll find. Unfortunately, no one - INCLUDING WALTHER - had a holster for it!!! A year or two went by and finally I got a holster and now a few companies make one.

Don't know about the Nano. But, we all pay a penalty for not buying the standard guns (Glock, 1911, etc). Make sure you have a good holster lined up before you buy.

Dave

Posts: 919 | Location: AKexpat | Registered: 27 October 2008Reply With Quote