THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Sports  Hop To Forums  World Cup Football    Points, Grade A,B,C, D? Groups? What?
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Points, Grade A,B,C, D? Groups? What?
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
How times have changed.

Remember when the black American athletes did this many years ago by raising their fists?

Everyone stood against them, telling to keep politics out

Now every little dickhead, and in this instance, bitch, wants it to be rammed down our throats.

I understand the ONE LOVE rainbow arm band was started by a failed politician in Denmark.

She is so violent, she actually wants her country to resign from world football if they do not allow it.

Yep, and 99% have never been persecuted in their life. Most of these so called protests are looking for self promotion and attention.

We have a good thing going (World Cup) and yet stupid idiots are still trying to screw that up.

Posts: 2644 | Location: Utah | Registered: 23 February 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Next Saturday should be great.

England v France.

Or as we say here Frogs v Limeys!

And may the best team win.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 67139 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
How about Morocco beating Spain? That was a big surprise. I like to see different teams in the finals.

Posts: 2644 | Location: Utah | Registered: 23 February 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Fantastic!

Every single team that came with a political message has been sent home!

Good riddance.

Rude and have no concept of how to behave as a welcomed guest.

Imagine someone you have invited to dinner arrives and starts telling YOU how to behave in your own home?

Poetic justice clap

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 67139 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
Fantastic!

Every single team that came with a political message has been sent home!

Good riddance.

Rude and have no concept of how to behave as a welcomed guest.

Imagine someone you have invited to dinner arrives and starts telling YOU how to behave in your own home?

Poetic justice clap

I could not agree more.

To be honest, I was quite surprised to see people in the stands crying. I knew these games meant a lot to these countries but did not know it meant THAT much.

I think it’s great to see the first African country in the finals. I guess there are two if you count France rotflmo

I’ll be cheering for Morocco.