THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Sports  Hop To Forums  World Cup Football    Points, Grade A,B,C, D? Groups? What?
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Points, Grade A,B,C, D? Groups? What?
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I really don't understand soccer. They play for 4 years and then try to figure out who should go to a tournament then let's in 32 or 64 teams or whatever.

Then, they play a few games and decide, Oh, Argentina moves on because Bhutan and Ivory Coast tied, and Mali scored one point and North Korea lost 3 times badly....

What? What about you play till you lose?

I don't get it.

The USA whiners tie, tie, tie, lose and go home. Did they ever win a game or match or set?

Oh, well, there is always football....

Posts: 10230 | Location: Texas... time to secede!! | Registered: 12 February 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yes, they beat Iran.

I am still learning about the World Cup. I really enjoy watching it but it’s hard to sit through an entire game.

Plus, I do find it entertaining that whenever they fall down they grab their shin and scream. They must break a lot of bones Roll Eyes

Posts: 2643 | Location: Utah | Registered: 23 February 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
posted Hide Post
We normal football players don’t blame you lot fir not understand the beautiful game.

It requires intelligence.

They have groups to see who qualifies.

Then it is a knockout.

I love this WC.

I like football.

I do support any specific team.

But I am against every bunch of idiots with a political message.

Those were Denmark
America
Australia
England.

3 are already out!

Hopefully England wouldn’t be too far behind! clap

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 67114 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Leave politics at home during the World Cup. We have the opportunity to profess sportsmanship and good real actions between teams and countries and yet, stupid people want to make it political.
I liked how the two American players consoled the Iranian player after Iran’s loss.

I like to see respect between teams and respect for the host country. Teams are guests there, treat them with respect.

I’ve really enjoyed watching the games.

Posts: 2643 | Location: Utah | Registered: 23 February 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
posted Hide Post
How times have changed.

Remember when the black American athletes did this many years ago by raising their fists?

Everyone stood against them, telling to keep politics out of sport.

Now every little dickhead, and in this instance, bitch, wants it to be rammed down our throats.

I understand the ONE LOVE rainbow arm band was started by a failed politician in Denmark.

She is so violent, she actually wants her country to resign from world football if they do not allow it.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 67114 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With QuoteReport This Post