New
Find
Notify
Tools

Aussie V Kiwi hunting/Shooting mags
 Login/Join

Picture of Bakes
posted
Found a copy of NZ hunter the other day in my local news agent and I've gotta say it beats crap out of any puplication in Australia. Good range of articles,good pictures, well set out. I think it's a top read. thumb

------------------------------
A mate of mine has just told me he's shagging his girlfriend and her twin. I said "How can you tell them apart?" He said "Her brother's got a moustache!"

Posts: 7975 | Location: Bloody Queensland where every thing is 20 years behind the rest of Australia! | Registered: 25 January 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of gryphon1
posted Hide Post
are you getting paid Bakesey?

I always thought rod and reel was a goody too.

Posts: 87 | Location: Victoria Australia | Registered: 07 September 2002

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yeah its a good mag, but I would of said that your Guns and Game was every bit as good.

Posts: 4240 | Location: South Island NZ | Registered: 21 July 2008Reply With Quote
Picture of Bakes
posted Hide Post
Don't tell anyone Gryph.....

Yeah Guns and Game is my favorite Aussie magazine.I also buy the Pommy sporting shooter when I find it. It covers everything from snaring, coursing, bird and deer hunting.

------------------------------
A mate of mine has just told me he's shagging his girlfriend and her twin. I said "How can you tell them apart?" He said "Her brother's got a moustache!"

Posts: 7975 | Location: Bloody Queensland where every thing is 20 years behind the rest of Australia! | Registered: 25 January 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of TOP_PREDATOR
posted Hide Post
Wild deer is the best mag around,i think.

"Never in the field of human conflict
was so much owed by so many to so few." Sir Winston Churchill

Posts: 1870 | Location: Throughout the British Empire | Registered: 08 October 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
How did the shooting go today TP?

Posts: 4240 | Location: South Island NZ | Registered: 21 July 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of TOP_PREDATOR
posted Hide Post
Ill post up report soon

"Never in the field of human conflict
was so much owed by so many to so few." Sir Winston Churchill

Posts: 1870 | Location: Throughout the British Empire | Registered: 08 October 2004Reply With Quote