Find
Notify
Tools

Cape Town
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I have returned from hard labour.
Just made the Commonwealth games team for wrestling guys but unfortunately for anyone who wants to see me get smashed Big Grin we are holding titles in South Africa this year.

Actually if any of the members from SA are in Cape Town let me know if you would like to catch up oaround the 2nd-4th July when I will have some time off.

Karl.

Posts: 3533 | Location: various | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NitroX
posted Hide Post
Is this the "Greek Wrestling" discipline? I understand it is an Olympic sport. Not sure about C/W.

John H.

NitroExpress.com - the net's double rifle forum

Posts: 10138 | Location: Wine Country, Barossa Valley, Australia | Registered: 06 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Good luck Carl.

Posts: 789 | Location: Australia | Registered: 24 May 2002Reply With Quote
Picture of Bakes
posted Hide Post
Congratulations Karl, Good luck.

------------------------------
A mate of mine has just told me he's shagging his girlfriend and her twin. I said "How can you tell them apart?" He said "Her brother's got a moustache!"

Posts: 7981 | Location: Bloody Queensland where every thing is 20 years behind the rest of Australia! | Registered: 25 January 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Well Done and best of luck Karl !! beer

Posts: 7505 | Location: Australia | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of muzza
posted Hide Post
Lord knows you arent my most favourite person , but well done , and give it your best shot . Anyone with that sort of sporting ability deserves the support of those around you . thumb

Old enough to know better

Posts: 4458 | Location: Eltham , New Zealand | Registered: 13 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Thanks Muzza et al. As to luck I'll be happy just to score a few points off another national champ since I only switched to greco this year.

If I come up against the Indian or Pakistani first round the only question is whether I should load solids or softs in the 375 to beat him. Big Grin

Karl.

Posts: 3533 | Location: various | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
C'mon Karl, everyone knows, it's softpoints up the spout and solids in the mag! Well, it works for Buff!

Cheers, Dave.

Cheers, Dave.

Aut Inveniam Viam aut Faciam.

Posts: 6716 | Location: The Hunting State. | Registered: 08 March 2005Reply With Quote