Find
Notify
Tools

How do we rate ?
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of muzza
posted
This Forum has been up and running for a while now , just wondered how the guys from outside Aussie/NZ see the Forum
developing - ie rated good , bad or awfull.

If the locals can avoid butting in for a while we may get some interesting feedback , or we may all wish no-one had asked...

Posts: 4458 | Location: Eltham , New Zealand | Registered: 13 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Not bad, overall. I browse through here every now and then when the African Hunting and Big Bores are bogged down with agitators.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
You are entertaining in a Benny Hill sort of way. Mildly amusing but with a touch of boffo. Okay, your alright Mate. Now reach into the chiller box and pass me another tinny of neck oil.

How come Mike375 and Karl don't post hear? Are they too busy elswhere, being emmissaries for Anzac?

Posts: 6277 | Location: Not Likely, but close. | Registered: 12 August 2002Reply With Quote
Picture of Bakes
posted Hide Post
I'm not going to butt in oops

Posts: 7981 | Location: Bloody Queensland where every thing is 20 years behind the rest of Australia! | Registered: 25 January 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Nahh me either Bakes, shit done it again...Les

Posts: 115 | Location: Vic Australia | Registered: 05 May 2002Reply With Quote
Picture of Bakes
posted Hide Post
Benny Hill? What does a Yank know of Benny Hill? Where is T-Town Mickey, by the way?

Posts: 7981 | Location: Bloody Queensland where every thing is 20 years behind the rest of Australia! | Registered: 25 January 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NitroX
posted Hide Post
Not enough NZ sheep jokes.

Now if I knew how to type in the Benny Hill end of episode chase scene music including nurses and policewomen in stockings and suspenders.

Posts: 10138 | Location: Wine Country, Barossa Valley, Australia | Registered: 06 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of whtailtaker
posted Hide Post
I for one enjoy running the forum
hearing of the great hunts and seeing great pictures
just wondering what else you do besides hunt?

Posts: 127 | Location: Mountains of North Carolina and Regions West | Registered: 24 October 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
You mean besides hunt and chase sheep

Posts: 1010 | Registered: 03 February 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
We need more sheep jokes for sure,to knock some of the smartass out of Muzza.

One of Us
Picture of muzza
posted Hide Post
Sometimes we get posters from Wales , where men are men and sheep are eternally vigilant , and sometimes we get posters from the US , where ranchers with more than two sheep are known as pimps , but mostly we get the same old sad multinational sheep jokes that have been around since the first aussie found a girlfriend .

Sometimes we get educational threads going , like the wombat one , and sometimes we get neat scenery shots and hunting pics , but really we are just here to slag each other off at a distance in the spirit of ANZAC , cos we like each other a little - dont we ?

Do you "foreigners" understand the Colonial humour ? Tell us if you do , or we can explain if you dont ...

Posts: 4458 | Location: Eltham , New Zealand | Registered: 13 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of muzza
posted Hide Post
Here is a scene from Far Canels wedding day video

one of us
posted Hide Post
Every time I come to this forum it takes me five minutes to stop laughing ROTFLMAO

It does give a whole new meaning to sheep skins

one of us
posted Hide Post
Far Canel thats a find piece of white meat you have there but what the hell! why marry that shanky sheila. .

Posts: 115 | Location: Hills of North Qld | Registered: 30 January 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
yeah that way you can have your sheep and eat it too !

One of Us
Picture of NitroX
posted Hide Post
Quote:

Here is a scene from Far Canels wedding day video

As you can see Far Canel is blind drunk.

Otherwise he would never leave "Flossy" for "Desparate Doris".

Posts: 10138 | Location: Wine Country, Barossa Valley, Australia | Registered: 06 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
The real question is this this ; Is the sheep male or female A; Female of course ! After all there's nothing queer about old Muzza

one of us
Picture of Bad Ass Wallace
posted Hide Post
Male/female; these days you just don't know for sure.
I favour Crocodile Dundee's old aussie custom; feel for the nuts first!

Posts: 1785 | Location: Kingaroy, Australia | Registered: 29 April 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Hey ! Don't be feeling My sheep unless you got a fiver mate !

One of Us
Picture of muzza
posted Hide Post
I always thought the Aussie way was the two finger test - two fingers in makes it a girl , one makes it a startled bloke sheep , but then what would a dairy farmer know of such things anyway.....

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Mickey,

How come Mike375 and Karl don't post hear? Are they too busy elswhere, being emmissaries for Anzac?

I have done a bit here and have started threads but there is simply more game to shoot on the other forums and the Yanks bite more often

Mike

Posts: 7206 | Location: Sydney, Australia | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
That's it Muzza it's war! Get youself healed varmit I'm calling you out.

<MURRAY'S SHEEP>

Murray wants to get his two female sheep pregnant but he can't afford the stud service so he goes to the Vet.

Murray- " Hey doc I've got these two sheep I want to breed but I can't afford to stud 'em, is there anything cheaper?"

Vet- " Well there's artificial insemination - Blah Blah Blah " He goes on to describe some pretty expensive procedures all of which are out of Murray's price range.

Murray,being a tight ass Kiwi- " No none of that stuff will do, Its too expensive, anything else?"

Vet- " Well, not many people know this but human DNA is close enough to sheep DNA to produce offspring. Here's what you do - take your sheep out at night, load them in your ute, take them out to the fields and have sex with them. No one will know what you're up to and you'll get them pregnant."

Murray- " How will I know they're pregnant?"

Vet- " If they're pregnant, they'll be lying in the shade the next day."

So Murray follows the advice and that night he struggles to put the sheep in the ute, drives out, porks them, and drives back later that night. The next day the sheep are just standing around. So the next night he does it all over again only he porks each one twice and drives back even more tired. Next day - nothing , they're just walking around. So he goes out again, porks them three times each and comes back in more worn out than ever. This goes on for the rest of the week and by Saturday Murray is too tired to get out of bed so he asks his wife to get up and look outside at the sheep.

Murray- " What are the sheep doing dear?"

Murray's Wife- " I don't know, one of them is jumping up and down in the back of the ute and the other is blowing the horn."

Revenge is sooo sweet.

One of Us
Picture of muzza
posted Hide Post
YAWN!!!!!STRETCH !!! SCRATCH !!!!

If you get round to a new joke , or something intelligent - be a good chap and let me know , wontcha ?

Took you long enough to notice , eh wot ?

one of us
posted Hide Post
Don't worry Muzza,there's plenty more where that came from.

One of Us
Picture of NitroX
posted Hide Post
Is "Muzza" a slang version of Murray?

One of Us
Picture of NitroX
posted Hide Post
Quote:

I always thought the Aussie way was the two finger test - two fingers in makes it a girl , one makes it a startled bloke sheep , but then what would a dairy farmer know of such things anyway.....

Isn't that the up to the elbow test?

One of Us
Picture of muzza
posted Hide Post
Sure is mate , want to borrow a glove - or are you tough enough to go it au naturale?????

Course the same elbow test applies to Australian wimmin...