Find
Notify
Tools

Had to put on my Moderator hat.
 Login/Join

Picture of Bakes
posted
I have deleted Gryphs thread as it was degenerating somewhat. Eeker

I don't mind the jokes and like a bit of light hearted piss taking, but keep it civil guys Wink

------------------------------
A mate of mine has just told me he's shagging his girlfriend and her twin. I said "How can you tell them apart?" He said "Her brother's got a moustache!"

Posts: 7976 | Location: Bloody Queensland where every thing is 20 years behind the rest of Australia! | Registered: 25 January 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of gryphon1
posted Hide Post
Using personal names as a so called allowable "excuse" as humour dosent work with me and if some germ decides to do so using my name I wont stand in the corner with my finger up my freckle,surely the dolt that decided to engage should have known that!

Posts: 87 | Location: Victoria Australia | Registered: 07 September 2002

Picture of Bakes
posted Hide Post
Yes I understand John. But a simple post or PM saying that you don't appreciate your name being used in a joke probably would of done. I know we all don't agree on everything and we all don't see eye to eye with some people, but I'd like to keep this forum as civil as I can.

------------------------------
A mate of mine has just told me he's shagging his girlfriend and her twin. I said "How can you tell them apart?" He said "Her brother's got a moustache!"

Posts: 7976 | Location: Bloody Queensland where every thing is 20 years behind the rest of Australia! | Registered: 25 January 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of gryphon1
posted Hide Post
Hey Bakesy agreed there cob! However the civility after a long running mouth off was broken when my name was used under the guise of 'humour'.
Why was there any need to use a members ID in the post one could well be asking?
I see another motive in it mate.

See my point from this side?

Perhaps a word or two to the other batter wouldnt go astray either.

I have always stated bite me and I bite back...hard!

Posts: 87 | Location: Victoria Australia | Registered: 07 September 2002