Notify
Tools

Goodbye AR Forum
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Weathered
posted
Pay for this forum ?

I will be pulling my video/photo links off this forum they were free to anyone but you won't find my links here anymore. Some will not miss me one bit, I will not miss AR forum at all.
To those others who know me thank you and good hunting.

Cheers Weathered

Posts: 250 | Location: Arrowtown | Registered: 26 May 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Lorenzo
posted Hide Post
It seems that north of the equatorial line is fool's day... Big Grin

But allow me one question, do you never pay for fun ??

L

Posts: 3085 | Location: Uruguay - South America | Registered: 10 December 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Uh, April Fools... Smiler

Posts: 34 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: 14 February 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Code4
posted Hide Post
They got me too.

Posts: 1432 | Location: Australia | Registered: 21 March 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of muzza
posted Hide Post
Lots of tricks around this morning - just too smart to fall for them this time .

Actually I wanted to get married on April First at 11am but she-who-must-be-obeyed didnt see the humour in that Wink

Old enough to know better

Posts: 4457 | Location: Eltham , New Zealand | Registered: 13 May 2002Reply With Quote
Picture of Bakes
posted Hide Post
Roll Eyes There's always one....every year there always one..... Big Grin

------------------------------
A mate of mine has just told me he's shagging his girlfriend and her twin. I said "How can you tell them apart?" He said "Her brother's got a moustache!"

Posts: 7976 | Location: Bloody Queensland where every thing is 20 years behind the rest of Australia! | Registered: 25 January 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
As P. T. Barnum used to advertise.....

THIS WAY TO THE EGRESS

------------------------------->>>>>>>

Good to know that fools aren't just in America.

clap beer clap

xxxxxxxxxx
When considering US based operations of guides/outfitters, check and see if they are NRA members. If not, why support someone who doesn't support us? Consider spending your money elsewhere.

NEVER, EVER book a hunt with BLAIR WORLDWIDE HUNTING or JEFF BLAIR.

I have come to understand that in hunting, the goal is not the goal but the process.

Posts: 17099 | Location: Texas USA | Registered: 07 May 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Lot's of sheep there in New Zealand. Wonder if Weathered will show back up 'sheepishly' once he figures he's been 'fooled'. clap

Posts: 3456 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: 17 January 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of greghud
posted Hide Post
quote:
Lot's of sheep there in New Zealand. Wonder if Weathered will show back up 'sheepishly' once he figures he's been 'fooled'.

ah shit i was tring to pay the $1000 payment but couldnt work out where to send it rotflmo
greg

Posts: 383 | Location: top end oz | Registered: 27 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
This one was good, but the best I can remember was the 'Homeland Security' one... rotflmo

Cheers, Dave.

Aut Inveniam Viam aut Faciam.

Posts: 6716 | Location: The Hunting State. | Registered: 08 March 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Charles_Helm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sambar 9.3:
This one was good, but the best I can remember was the 'Homeland Security' one... rotflmo

Yes indeed. One of the lowest-traffic days ever!

Posts: 8773 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: 24 April 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of TOP_PREDATOR
posted Hide Post
Lets not forget Allen Day, Day jumping which is a shame really,he had some great posts Frowner

"Never in the field of human conflict
was so much owed by so many to so few." Sir Winston Churchill

Posts: 1870 | Location: Throughout the British Empire | Registered: 08 October 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
rotflmo

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life." Terry Pratchett.

Posts: 3507 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: 25 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Well it sure got me, i spent an hour searching the web for other international hunting sites I could join. homer

Posts: 4254 | Location: South Island NZ | Registered: 21 July 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Weathered
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bluefin:
Lot's of sheep there in New Zealand. Wonder if Weathered will show back up 'sheepishly' once he figures he's been 'fooled'. clap

Sheepish ... no that would be Ovis. As you know blufin I am of the Caprinae persuasion as in yes ... you got my Goat... Cool

Recent video and more to come I am still in the hills ready to jump out at you all helihunters Big Grin

HOT caught where he should not be

Posts: 250 | Location: Arrowtown | Registered: 26 May 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of redial
posted Hide Post
I was checking the Matzos ad above for "Pork flavored" ones, but alas ..

Mark

"Greatness without Grace is mere Vanity" - Hank the Cowdog

Posts: 1121 | Location: Florence, MT USA | Registered: 30 April 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by redial:
I was checking the Matzos ad above for "Pork flavored" ones, but alas ..

Mark

rotflmo rotflmo rotflmo

Cheers, Dave.

Aut Inveniam Viam aut Faciam.

Posts: 6716 | Location: The Hunting State. | Registered: 08 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of 303Guy
posted Hide Post
Swines! They caught me good and solid! Shit! I believed them! Swines! Big Grin (The $1000 had me wondering but I didn't suspect April 1st. Mind you, I did catch someone at work - or did he catch me? Mmmm....) Good one, AR! thumb (Swines!) Big Grin

Regards
303Guy

Posts: 2518 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: 02 October 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
It might be a good thing I spent the evening drinking instead of being suckered Big GrinBig Grin

Happy hunting

Posts: 162 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: 25 June 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Hehehhe...

Saeed and his evil brethren will take advantage of every opportunity... anyone who'se been a member of AR for more than a few years will know that... Big Grin

A gun is a tool. A moron is a moron. A moron with a hammer who busts something is still just a moron, it's not a hammer problem. Daniel77

Posts: 1275 | Location: Sydney, New South Wales, Australia | Registered: 02 May 2002Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Hook, line, and sinker.

I will be ready for them next year!

Picture of Bakes
posted Hide Post
quote:
I will be ready for them next year!

LOL no you wont....there's always one hahahaha

------------------------------
A mate of mine has just told me he's shagging his girlfriend and her twin. I said "How can you tell them apart?" He said "Her brother's got a moustache!"

Posts: 7976 | Location: Bloody Queensland where every thing is 20 years behind the rest of Australia! | Registered: 25 January 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
i never noticed? guess i was too busy hunting to notice. good trip actually. saw alot of 11 point reds

Posts: 735 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: 17 August 2006Reply With Quote