New
Find
Notify
Tools

&%$# TICKS
 Login/Join

Picture of Bakes
posted
Driving out the bush last Sunday, I pulled a tick off my head....little bastards...anyway woke up Wednesday and the back of my head was painful. Went to medical and the young medic says, "Just take some antihistamine" Well nope, went in today and saw a Doc. Infected lymph node and on antibiotics Roll Eyes. Free medical...you get what you pay for. Big Grin

------------------------------
A mate of mine has just told me he's shagging his girlfriend and her twin. I said "How can you tell them apart?" He said "Her brother's got a moustache!"

Posts: 7972 | Location: Bloody Queensland where every thing is 20 years behind the rest of Australia! | Registered: 25 January 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
You sound.......

Ticked off.....

sofa

Posts: 4234 | Location: South Island NZ | Registered: 21 July 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
clap

DRSS

Posts: 1905 | Location: Australia | Registered: 25 December 2006Reply With Quote
Picture of Bakes
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by shankspony:
You sound.......

Ticked off.....

sofa

Roll Eyes Big Grin

A mate of mine has just told me he's shagging his girlfriend and her twin. I said "How can you tell them apart?" He said "Her brother's got a moustache!"

Posts: 7972 | Location: Bloody Queensland where every thing is 20 years behind the rest of Australia! | Registered: 25 January 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of gryphon1
posted Hide Post
No ticks up in the North East thank faaark.

Posts: 87 | Location: Victoria Australia | Registered: 07 September 2002

One of Us
Picture of sambarman338
posted Hide Post
Yeah, I've never seen one up there. Where were you, bakes, not on the Victorian coast this time of year, surely?

Posts: 4952 | Location: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: 31 March 2009Reply With Quote
Picture of Bakes
posted Hide Post
I could hear the breakers as I field dressed her mate Big Grin