New
Find
Notify
Tools

Trail camera's
 Login/Join

Picture of Bakes
posted
These are very popular with our Yank mates. Anyone use them here in Australia or NZ? Any pics you'd like to share?

------------------------------
A mate of mine has just told me he's shagging his girlfriend and her twin. I said "How can you tell them apart?" He said "Her brother's got a moustache!"

Posts: 7976 | Location: Bloody Queensland where every thing is 20 years behind the rest of Australia! | Registered: 25 January 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of duggaboybuff
posted Hide Post
Bakes I have a Predator trail camera that i started using late last year. it takes both video and still pictures. i have posted a bit of footage from a sambar stag here before;

https://forums.accuratereloading.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5621043/m/288101738

Here is some still pictures as well:

Posts: 411 | Location: australia | Registered: 12 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I use a couple of cams in Alberta Can. where I live. In 06-07 when I was in Griffith NSW I brought along a trail cam and used it some there.

I set out some chook bones in front of a cam and got pics of fox and ferral cats. On Kangaroo Island I set it up along a creek where there were supposed to be platypus and I got a pic the rare spotted hog.

Here in Alberta I have got pics of a number of our deer family, some handsome

and some not so much.

Robin in Rocky

Posts: 265 | Location: Rocky Mtn. Hse., Alberta | Registered: 09 September 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of duggaboybuff
posted Hide Post

Posts: 411 | Location: australia | Registered: 12 November 2005Reply With Quote
Picture of Bakes
posted Hide Post
Some cool pics there fella's. Thats a top shot of that moose Duffy. thumb

------------------------------
A mate of mine has just told me he's shagging his girlfriend and her twin. I said "How can you tell them apart?" He said "Her brother's got a moustache!"

Posts: 7976 | Location: Bloody Queensland where every thing is 20 years behind the rest of Australia! | Registered: 25 January 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Can't wait for an out of focus photo of a black panther or Yowie
robz

"the older I get, the better I was"

Posts: 462 | Location: Coogee, Australia | Registered: 26 February 2002Reply With Quote