THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM DOWN UNDER FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Australian and New Zealand Hunting    Some big pigs from the Hall boys and girls up north

Moderators: Bakes
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Some big pigs from the Hall boys and girls up north
 Login/Join

Picture of Bakes
posted

------------------------------
A mate of mine has just told me he's shagging his girlfriend and her twin. I said "How can you tell them apart?" He said "Her brother's got a moustache!"

Posts: 7990 | Location: Bloody Queensland where every thing is 20 years behind the rest of Australia! | Registered: 25 January 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of TOP_PREDATOR
posted Hide Post
Great Pigs,thanks for sharing thumb

"Never in the field of human conflict
was so much owed by so many to so few." Sir Winston Churchill

Posts: 1871 | Location: Throughout the British Empire | Registered: 08 October 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Matt Norman
posted Hide Post
You mention 'the Hall boys'. Any kin to Dr. Jo Hall by chance?

Posts: 3276 | Location: Western Slope Colorado, USA | Registered: 17 August 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Sevenxbjt
posted Hide Post
Nice hogs!

One of Us
Picture of Kamo Gari
posted Hide Post
Very nice. Some of the cutters look downright ferocious!

Appears to be blood on the dog's bib, or whatever it's called. His, or the pig's? Both?

Hunting: I'd kill to participate.

Posts: 2897 | Location: Boston, MA | Registered: 04 January 2005Reply With Quote
Picture of Bakes
posted Hide Post
No I don't think so Matt.

Kamo, even with the brest plates on the dogs still get hooked at times. But not having them on is even worse!

A mate of mine has just told me he's shagging his girlfriend and her twin. I said "How can you tell them apart?" He said "Her brother's got a moustache!"

Posts: 7990 | Location: Bloody Queensland where every thing is 20 years behind the rest of Australia! | Registered: 25 January 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of TOP_PREDATOR
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Matt Norman:
You mention 'the Hall boys'. Any kin to Dr. Jo Hall by chance?

Dr Jo Hall who likes hunting Elephants???

"Never in the field of human conflict
was so much owed by so many to so few." Sir Winston Churchill

Posts: 1871 | Location: Throughout the British Empire | Registered: 08 October 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Matt Norman
posted Hide Post
I've hunted North America with a Dr. Jo Hall from Australia many years ago. He was pals with the late Finn Aagaard. Yes, he hunted Africa but at heart he annually hunted the N.T. for scrub bulls, water buffalo, and hogs.

I realize there has to be several thousand people named 'Hall' in Australia but I was just wondering.

Posts: 3276 | Location: Western Slope Colorado, USA | Registered: 17 August 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
What the hell do they eat to get so big?

"the older I get, the better I was"

Posts: 462 | Location: Coogee, Australia | Registered: 26 February 2002Reply With Quote
Picture of Bakes
posted Hide Post
Everything.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Kinda sounds like an Airforce guy we both know.
Are these things fit to eat or do they carry lots of nasties?

"the older I get, the better I was"

Posts: 462 | Location: Coogee, Australia | Registered: 26 February 2002Reply With Quote
Picture of Bakes
posted Hide Post
From what I've heard Rob the pigs in the area are very clean. There was a chiller in Katherine but it only operates in the dry as its to hot the rest of the year. We knocked over a few young pigs to supplement the store bought pork at a work do once. It wasn't bad at all.