New
Find
Notify
Tools

Boys night out
 Login/Join

Picture of Bakes
posted
Taking the fablous Baker boys out for their first night spotlighting. There are some pigs on a mates mango farm that are digging things up. Let you know how it goes.

------------------------------
A mate of mine has just told me he's shagging his girlfriend and her twin. I said "How can you tell them apart?" He said "Her brother's got a moustache!"

Posts: 7981 | Location: Bloody Queensland where every thing is 20 years behind the rest of Australia! | Registered: 25 January 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted Hide Post
clap

~Ann

Posts: 19172 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
Picture of Bakes
posted Hide Post
No pigs but the boys had a great time. Gave them some shots of the .22 and both of the little buggers are good shots. Cool

------------------------------
A mate of mine has just told me he's shagging his girlfriend and her twin. I said "How can you tell them apart?" He said "Her brother's got a moustache!"

Posts: 7981 | Location: Bloody Queensland where every thing is 20 years behind the rest of Australia! | Registered: 25 January 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Great stuff should be more of it !Beats the hell out of em sitting playing video games ! I try to take my lad out as oftern as I can ! thumb
(I just hate it when he shots a little straiter than me!)

all times wasted wot's not spent shootin

Posts: 569 | Location: Flinders Ranges. South Australia | Registered: 26 January 2005Reply With Quote