Find
Notify
Tools

What was GOD thinking....
 Login/Join

one of us
posted Hide Post
Quote:

Every morning when I wake up. I have a choice; I can spend the day in bed recounting the difficulty I have with the parts of my body that no longer work, or get out of bed and be thankful for the ones that do.

Tell it the way it is BAW so which body parts of BAKES no longer work ??? Thats it I'm going down to the sex shop and get an inflatable doll cause my wife don't work any more .
HIPPY FROM THE BUSH
" very scared of things that go POP"

Posts: 115 | Location: Hills of North Qld | Registered: 30 January 2004Reply With Quote
Picture of Bakes
posted Hide Post
I'M DEAD SEXY

Posts: 7980 | Location: Bloody Queensland where every thing is 20 years behind the rest of Australia! | Registered: 25 January 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of muzza
posted Hide Post
My advice would be to stay away from the hippo enclosure at the zoo when you are naked in case you get mistaken for an escaper.....

Quote:

I'M DEAD SEXY

- isnt there meant to be a comma between the second and third words there , buddy ?

Posts: 4458 | Location: Eltham , New Zealand | Registered: 13 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Rugeruser

Re Kevin Bloody Wilson

Dennis (his real name) been a friend of mine since 1978, when we met in Kalgoorlie. I actually ran his music company (Both Barrels Music) in Perth for almost seven years in the mid-90s -- I was known as 'Boozy Bruce' via the website.

What you see with Kev is what you get. He's a really nice human being who actually cares for others -- I'm proud that he still calls me up for a chat and we get together with our wives for a barbie every now and then. He has had some hard times in the past, been broke, done the hard yards. My kids grew up with his kids (TJ and Travis).

Mind you, give him some electric tobacco and he's a different person altogether. Is he really funny like on stage? Yep, he sure is.

The only sad part is that guns frighten him. He's not an anti -- they just frighten him.

If you listen to Amazin' Grass, towards the end he gets behind the music, and you hear him call out 'Hey, hang on!' -- he was actually calling that out to Marty, the sound engineer. There was also another two verses of the song he just forgot to sing. Yep, you guessed it, he was a wee tad high. Nothing in Amazin' Grass is an act -- even the laughing is what he's really doing.

Great bloke.

Small world, ain't it.

Bruce

Posts: 104 | Location: Perth, Australia | Registered: 21 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
BIWOZ, mate, you're welcome to tell my story to Kevin (Dennis) - it should give him the warm and fuzzies! The tape was given to me years ago when I was a muso and guitar teacher, and had been in the glove box for at least 10 years. I had forgotten all about it, until we were up at Walcha, and out of radio range - son started scrabbling around and put it on - my first reaction was oh my God, if the ex hears about this I'm a gonner!! But he thought it was hysterical!! It really did bring us closed together, because we don't get to spend much time together, and it just set off a whole chain of conversations that really did bond us - and help him deal with the turmoil of the last year. If ever I get the chance, I'd love to meet him - Kevin that is, I've already met my son!

Posts: 1275 | Location: Sydney, New South Wales, Australia | Registered: 02 May 2002Reply With Quote