THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM DOWN UNDER FORUM

Moderators: Bakes
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Aussie at the 2009 world Taxidermy show.
 Login/Join

Picture of Bakes
posted
All,
Just like to let you know that one of our members, Sam Cervinski, of Animal Art Taxidermy, got a very cedible 2nd place in the Gamehead section at the 2009 Taxi world show. This was Sam first world show and she was competing against some of the top taxidermist from the states and indeed the world.

So I'd like to say congratulations to Sam from all of us here at AR, well done mate beer

------------------------------
A mate of mine has just told me he's shagging his girlfriend and her twin. I said "How can you tell them apart?" He said "Her brother's got a moustache!"

Posts: 7976 | Location: Bloody Queensland where every thing is 20 years behind the rest of Australia! | Registered: 25 January 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of shehuntz
posted Hide Post
Thanks Tony it was a blast and I believe there were compeditors from Europe, NewZealand, Canada, Australia and another country I cant think of as well as the USA.
But, one correction, I was entered in the professional division - more like competing against yourself and a score sheet.
I really didnt think much of it at the time, just humbled to be amongst some of the best in the industry. Smiler

Animal Art Taxidermy.

Posts: 227 | Location: Australia. | Registered: 23 March 2004Reply With Quote
Picture of Bakes
posted Hide Post
I stand corrected, still a bloody good effort. Big Grin

For those interested, here is a link to Sam's post on AHN.

http://www.australianhunting.n...hp?topic=46801.0;all

------------------------------
A mate of mine has just told me he's shagging his girlfriend and her twin. I said "How can you tell them apart?" He said "Her brother's got a moustache!"

Posts: 7976 | Location: Bloody Queensland where every thing is 20 years behind the rest of Australia! | Registered: 25 January 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Well done!

Cheers, Dave.

Aut Inveniam Viam aut Faciam.

Posts: 6716 | Location: The Hunting State. | Registered: 08 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of gryphon1
posted Hide Post
As elsewhere Sam well done again!

Posts: 87 | Location: Victoria Australia | Registered: 07 September 2002