New
Find
Notify
Tools

New pump action rifle hits Oz.
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
What do ya think?,first shipment sold out.

one of us
Picture of Bad Ass Wallace
posted Hide Post
Pistol grip stock, 2x10 shot mags; just the thing for wankers that can't shoot straight.

Naaaaah! Give me a good single shot anyday!

Posts: 1785 | Location: Kingaroy, Australia | Registered: 29 April 2002Reply With Quote
Picture of Bakes
posted Hide Post
Well its ugly. Cheap as well. Don't go much on the calibres. A cheaper deal than those A10 thingy's. I'll stick to my Mausers.

Posts: 7981 | Location: Bloody Queensland where every thing is 20 years behind the rest of Australia! | Registered: 25 January 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NitroX
posted Hide Post
With registration give it six months and they will be banned and being collected back up again.

Posts: 10138 | Location: Wine Country, Barossa Valley, Australia | Registered: 06 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of muzza
posted Hide Post
It surely has the looks only a mother could love. I'm with BAW on this one , a real bloke only needs one shot , and if it is a pretty single shot , mores the better

Posts: 4458 | Location: Eltham , New Zealand | Registered: 13 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Quote:

Pistol grip stock, 2x10 shot mags; just the thing for wankers that can't shoot straight.

Naaaaah! Give me a good single shot anyday!

I personally think that when Osama Bin Laden was looking to take over the world, that he ordered a few too many rifles for his men that couldn't shoot straight, and this only proves that he's alive and well, and living in ACT, Australia and trying to sell dodgy rifles to the world.

Posts: 29 | Location: Brisbane QLD Australia | Registered: 14 April 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Walk through the bush with that you'd scare the game to death so the mags must be for shooting cans, windmills Etc.

Posts: 336 | Location: Toowoomba, Queensland, Australia | Registered: 09 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
An ergonomic masterpiece - don,t any of you fellas appreciate a fine gun when you see one?

Posts: 789 | Location: Australia | Registered: 24 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of muzza
posted Hide Post
Ergo Nomic may well have designed this piece of metal , but so what? It still looks like a piece of pressed metal junk to me...

I guess the problem is I do appreciate a "fine" gun when I see one , just dont see one here.....

Posts: 4458 | Location: Eltham , New Zealand | Registered: 13 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of HiWall
posted Hide Post
If I ever get shot I hope it is with a classier gun than that!! The Rolling Block would be suitable

Posts: 323 | Location: Back Home in Aus. | Registered: 24 September 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Quote:

It still looks like a piece of pressed metal junk to me...

I guess the problem is I do appreciate a "fine" gun when I see one , just dont see one here.....

I bet the Yanks in Iraq don't think of them as junk.