New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hunting on private land in NSW
 Login/Join

Picture of Bakes
posted
Guys, do I need any permits to hunt fallow on private land in NSW?

------------------------------
A mate of mine has just told me he's shagging his girlfriend and her twin. I said "How can you tell them apart?" He said "Her brother's got a moustache!"

Posts: 7976 | Location: Bloody Queensland where every thing is 20 years behind the rest of Australia! | Registered: 25 January 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yes mate - you just need to get a G-licence from the game council... you can get it online or over the phone..

www.gamecouncil.nsw.gov.au

Cheers
Matt

A day spent in the bush is a day added to your life
Hunt Australia - Website
Hunt Australia - Facebook
Hunt Australia - TV

Posts: 4456 | Location: Australia | Registered: 23 January 2003Reply With Quote
Picture of Bakes
posted Hide Post
Thanks Matt. Not huntng over this weekend mate?

A mate of mine has just told me he's shagging his girlfriend and her twin. I said "How can you tell them apart?" He said "Her brother's got a moustache!"

Posts: 7976 | Location: Bloody Queensland where every thing is 20 years behind the rest of Australia! | Registered: 25 January 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
nah - went trout fishing for a couple of days...didnt catch anything. Oh well we had some fun at my new 'lodge' with some friends and family anyhow. Bought a new clay target thrower - so we got that working and smashed some clays....plenty fun. Hunting on long weekends around here is like being in a war-zone anyhow!!

It's only five weeks till I head north for another season and then I'll have all the hunting I ever need plus more, even if I am not pulling the trigger much... very satisfying..

Are you based at Amberley now? If so and you are looking for a getaway we have an AHN member with a place up the Brisbane Valley who might be worth talking to...

Cheers
Matt

A day spent in the bush is a day added to your life
Hunt Australia - Website
Hunt Australia - Facebook
Hunt Australia - TV

Posts: 4456 | Location: Australia | Registered: 23 January 2003Reply With Quote
Picture of Bakes
posted Hide Post
Yes mate. I'm freezing my arse off in Amberley. 8 Years in the NT has thinned my blood a bit Big Grin

I'd love to have a chat to that bloke. I haven't done the rounds of the property's yet as I'm waiting for my lience to get back...bloody Queensland!

I do have access to one small place with pigs, hares and deer that is close by (owner doesn't want the stags shot but). I have a cousin in the meat industry so I'm going to hit him up next weekend as well. Thats the problem with this place. I can't just go down the road and shoot a pig!

one of us
Picture of TOP_PREDATOR
posted Hide Post
Bakes,Queensland is a real eye opener Eeker

Ill post up photos and video in few days.

"Never in the field of human conflict
was so much owed by so many to so few." Sir Winston Churchill

Posts: 1870 | Location: Throughout the British Empire | Registered: 08 October 2004Reply With Quote
Picture of Bakes
posted Hide Post
No mate..its backwards Big Grin