New
Find
Notify
Tools

New member to the Baker farm
 Login/Join

Picture of Bakes
posted
Meet Doug, our new 7 week old Great Dane pup.

------------------------------
A mate of mine has just told me he's shagging his girlfriend and her twin. I said "How can you tell them apart?" He said "Her brother's got a moustache!"

Posts: 7991 | Location: Bloody Queensland where every thing is 20 years behind the rest of Australia! | Registered: 25 January 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Scriptus
posted Hide Post
A fine name to give to a friggen dawg, Fawken 'ell. Now I have heard everything. 2020

Posts: 3297 | Location: South of the Equator. | Registered: 02 August 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I can see the sign now:

"Beware of Doug"

You know your going to do it...

Posts: 316 | Location: Rio Rancho, NM | Registered: 16 March 2005Reply With Quote
Picture of Bakes
posted Hide Post
I was you know sofa

A mate of mine has just told me he's shagging his girlfriend and her twin. I said "How can you tell them apart?" He said "Her brother's got a moustache!"

Posts: 7991 | Location: Bloody Queensland where every thing is 20 years behind the rest of Australia! | Registered: 25 January 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Being a Great Dane, that's probably a full-size sofa he's laying on :-)

Posts: 20124 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hey Tony:

Foxhunter on Saubier.com awhile back told about coming home and his 10month old tall beagle named Gunny, was "hooked up" and being drug the 300yds to the neighbors place by her female greatdane. Bob's looking fwd to seeing what kind of results that will make.

Cute pup by the way. Hope you have the means to keeping him fed, mutt that size potential will break the bank for dog food.
Thanks for sharing, do so often so we can watch him grow.

When I was around 18 or so a friend had a tan one that set in the back seat and kept his head between John and his girl friends----!

George

"Gun Control is NOT about Guns'
"It's about Control!!"
Join the NRA today!"

LM: NRA, DAV,

George L. Dwight

Posts: 5956 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: 31 January 2006Reply With Quote
Picture of Bakes
posted Hide Post
Beagle Dane cross, now there's a mix!