New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sons first kill
 Login/Join

Picture of Bakes
posted
I got a phone call at 5 o'clock in the AM yesterday. The young bloke got his first animal and his first with his bow. Bit of a crappy photo, it was taken with his phone. He rang to ask me how to field dress it. After I talked him through that I went back to sleep only to get a call an hour later when he got back to the house to ask about skinning the bloody thing Big Grin. Two phone calls I was more than happy to take but I did have to explain to him the time difference between New South Wales and Queensland. Big Grin

------------------------------
A mate of mine has just told me he's shagging his girlfriend and her twin. I said "How can you tell them apart?" He said "Her brother's got a moustache!"

Posts: 7976 | Location: Bloody Queensland where every thing is 20 years behind the rest of Australia! | Registered: 25 January 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
No matter how big or small, the first one is always going to be special. Congrats.

Posts: 4214 | Location: Southern Colorado | Registered: 09 October 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of muzza
posted Hide Post
Well done that young fella.

Shame about the 20 year time differance between Qld and NSW...

Old enough to know better

Posts: 4457 | Location: Eltham , New Zealand | Registered: 13 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
That's a great thing Tony.
Thanks for sharing with us.
You need to locate and send those boys the books n articles that cover such things. Then maybe they'll let you sleep.
Be proud, this one's off to the game fields now!
George

"Gun Control is NOT about Guns'
"It's about Control!!"
Join the NRA today!"

LM: NRA, DAV,

George L. Dwight

Posts: 5944 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: 31 January 2006Reply With Quote
Picture of Bakes
posted Hide Post
I just spoke to the young bloke. He went to a mates property and whistled in three foxes. He couldn't get a shot at them however. Little bugger is doing ok. Big Grin

------------------------------
A mate of mine has just told me he's shagging his girlfriend and her twin. I said "How can you tell them apart?" He said "Her brother's got a moustache!"

Posts: 7976 | Location: Bloody Queensland where every thing is 20 years behind the rest of Australia! | Registered: 25 January 2001Reply With Quote