Notify
Tools

Croc takes a man from a Boat in the NT
 Login/Join

Picture of Bakes
posted
http://www.ntnews.com.au/news/...k0b1zt-1226946962619

------------------------------
A mate of mine has just told me he's shagging his girlfriend and her twin. I said "How can you tell them apart?" He said "Her brother's got a moustache!"

Posts: 7976 | Location: Bloody Queensland where every thing is 20 years behind the rest of Australia! | Registered: 25 January 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of TOP_PREDATOR
posted Hide Post
Time to reopen hunting tu2

"Never in the field of human conflict
was so much owed by so many to so few." Sir Winston Churchill

Posts: 1870 | Location: Throughout the British Empire | Registered: 08 October 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
A few months ago I watched video showing a young woman posing for a picture holding new purse near the edge of a pond while her friend was taking pictures.
A good sized croc lunged up and swallowed her whole and went back into the water. I watched it several times to see if it was a hoax or not. I feel it was the real thing as it happened.
Anyone else here see that one? Know anything more about it?

At our local zoo they ?had a number of smaller one's, maybe ten ft. I leaned over the wall/railing to see what was in there and one lunged up at me to maybe 2 feet short. Made a believer out of me that's for sure.
George

"Gun Control is NOT about Guns'
"It's about Control!!"
Join the NRA today!"

LM: NRA, DAV,

George L. Dwight

Posts: 5944 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: 31 January 2006Reply With Quote
Picture of Bakes
posted Hide Post
Adelaide River jumping crocs Eeker

------------------------------
A mate of mine has just told me he's shagging his girlfriend and her twin. I said "How can you tell them apart?" He said "Her brother's got a moustache!"

Posts: 7976 | Location: Bloody Queensland where every thing is 20 years behind the rest of Australia! | Registered: 25 January 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bill/Oregon
posted Hide Post
I feel for the family. They'll never forget what they saw. I am sorry that you guys are not allowed to hunt them.

There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn’t.
– John Green, author

Posts: 16399 | Location: Sweetwater, TX | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote