THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM DOWN UNDER FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Australian and New Zealand Hunting    any waterbuffalo outfitters (archery) here?

Moderators: Bakes
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

any waterbuffalo outfitters (archery) here?
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Well the title says it all. I was wondering if there are any outfitters here who specialize in archery water buffalo hunts. I was at a seminar done by Monty Browning and his stories kind of got my blood fired up. I'd like a little information regarding these hunts.

the chef

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hi Chef

We do lots of alternative method hunts for buffalo. This season we have already had several bow hunters, muzzleloader and a handgun hunter.... all successful. All of our bow guides are bow hunters themselves...including me.

A muzzleloader hunter this season took what will hopefully be the new SCI No 1 for that method.

If you saw Jim Shockeys show recently - that is our hunt he went on last year and previously in 2002.

If you are interested take a look at our website www.huntaust.com.au
There are plenty of members on here who have hunted at our Gan Gan concession (East Arnhem Land)

What gear do you use Chef?

Cheers for now
Matt Graham

A day spent in the bush is a day added to your life
Hunt Australia - Website
Hunt Australia - Facebook
Hunt Australia - TV

Posts: 4456 | Location: Australia | Registered: 23 January 2003Reply With Quote