Find
Notify
Tools

Petition
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Dear members

Could you please take the time to sign this petition to the NSW (Australia) Parliment to support the changes to the 'Game Act' - presented by The Shooters Party. These changes include allowing R-licence holding hunters access to National Parks to participate in feral animal management and control. (ie. recreational hunting in National Parks!)

This is a counter-petition to the one already on Go Petition - put up by the grubby greenies...

We appreciate your support in this and if you are able to spread this message to other forums and contacts it would be very helpful.

Cheers and thanks

Matt G

http://www.gopetition.com/online/29658.html

A day spent in the bush is a day added to your life
Hunt Australia - Website
Hunt Australia - Facebook
Hunt Australia - TV

Posts: 4456 | Location: Australia | Registered: 23 January 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Done

Happy hunting

Posts: 162 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: 25 June 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of BwanaBob
posted Hide Post
Done.

And I've passed the link to this to a bunch of fellow hunters and asked them to pass it on, too.

"White men with their ridiculous civilization lie far from me. No longer need I be a slave to money" (W.D.M Bell)
www.cybersafaris.com.au

Posts: 909 | Location: Blackheath, NSW, Australia | Registered: 26 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Bulltahr
posted Hide Post
Done!
Good luck with that Matt, can't understand why anybody, even greenies would have a problem with that!!! Here they are desperate to clean out the National parks by whatever means possible!!!!

Foot hunting for Tahr on our own private land since 1993.

www.kiwisafaris.co.nz

Posts: 47 | Location: South Is, NEW ZEALAND | Registered: 14 February 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of HendrikNZ
posted Hide Post
Done and passed it on to the NZ forum

Posts: 356 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: 11 April 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yep just signed. Good luck guys.

Posts: 4296 | Location: South Island NZ | Registered: 21 July 2008Reply With Quote