Find
Notify
Tools

Western Action Shooters in Aus/NZ
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Bad Ass Wallace
posted
Any more die hard Single Action Shooters (including those who managed to keep your +38's)

[image]http://www.hunt101.com/img/100120.jpg[/url][/image]

Posts: 1785 | Location: Kingaroy, Australia | Registered: 29 April 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
What an evil gang of shotgun hardmen,you even got your own 'moll'.LOL

one of us
posted Hide Post
I'm about to get bitten by the Single Action bug....once my damned paper work turns up for the handgun.....

Feral_Goz

Posts: 56 | Location: Australia NSW | Registered: 01 January 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
This is for all you wanta bees!

That's a 50BMG Single action whopper!

Posts: 1785 | Location: Kingaroy, Australia | Registered: 29 April 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
That's an awful lot of whopper. Any idea how heavy are they?

Feral_Goz

Posts: 56 | Location: Australia NSW | Registered: 01 January 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of muzza
posted Hide Post
which one is the lady there , Far Canel ?

Posts: 4458 | Location: Eltham , New Zealand | Registered: 13 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
If your beer tastes funny at the Kilkivan pub it will be because I stuck my cheesy dick in it. +

Watch you don't burn your ass on the lightbulb next time you throw the leg over the missus.

One of Us
Picture of muzza
posted Hide Post
jeez , now I am getting worried , sticky hands , cheesy dicks , f**k - what next....

Posts: 4458 | Location: Eltham , New Zealand | Registered: 13 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post

one of us
posted Hide Post
Sorry mate, been watchin too much John Wayne & "Quigley".

Couldn't get any inspiration from "The Chant of Jimmy Blacksmith", "Ned Kelly" or "Robbery under Arms".

one of us
posted Hide Post
Wanta date ma sister - Tumble Weeds Tess

Packs a mean set of 44's

One of Us
Picture of NitroX
posted Hide Post
And "she's" asking "Wanta suck on my sausage?" too.

Posts: 10138 | Location: Wine Country, Barossa Valley, Australia | Registered: 06 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I think I got a woody

Posts: 1010 | Registered: 03 February 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
More like Rhonda Rottenbox.
At least she can cook.Your family scares me Bad Ass,are you sure your not from NZ?

One of Us
Picture of NitroX
posted Hide Post
I don't understand why all these Western Action shooters dress up as Yanks for.

We had our own desparadoes who were much better looking, better shots, better horse riders and more intelligent too.

Ben Hall

Captain Starlight

Ned Kelly

+ numerous others which my brain forgets.

Their shoot outs with the authorities were real and documented accurately as well.

What about that fellow on the Palmer River gold rush that hated Chinese? He team up with cannibal aborigines. The aborigines got half the booty - ie the Chinese as supper and he got their gold.

The shoot outs with the NSW bushrangers where dozens of shots were fired and a couple of fellows got winged in the arm or leg before the bush rangers legged it on thoroughbread steads.

My Great-Grandfather actually dug for gold at the Victoria gold rushes and came back with lots of stories about evil me , gold robbers and thieving police .

Posts: 10138 | Location: Wine Country, Barossa Valley, Australia | Registered: 06 March 2002Reply With Quote
Picture of Bakes
posted Hide Post

Quote:

I don't understand why all these Western Action shooters dress up as Yanks for.

Because Western Action Shooting sounds better than "southwest slopes and plains shooting"

Posts: 7981 | Location: Bloody Queensland where every thing is 20 years behind the rest of Australia! | Registered: 25 January 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
OK,OK,I'll fess up that's me on the far right.
L to R,Capt.Augustus McCrea,Bad Ass Wallace,Carter moss(with the '87 lever shotgun)Mini Haha,Ellsworth(Easy)Rollins.

One of Us
Picture of NitroX
posted Hide Post
Quote:

OK,OK,I'll fess up that's me on the far right.
L to R,Capt.Augustus McCrea,Bad Ass Wallace,Carter moss(with the '87 lever shotgun)Mini Haha,Ellsworth(Easy)Rollins.

What's Mini doing with her left hand and why do you have such a big smile?

Picture of Bakes
posted Hide Post
She's putting his pistol back in its holster Nitro

Posts: 7981 | Location: Bloody Queensland where every thing is 20 years behind the rest of Australia! | Registered: 25 January 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Actually I think she was checking to see if it was properly loaded

one of us
posted Hide Post
Give me a break,she's a grandmother.

Besides,her husband is the Sheriff of Tinstone.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Roy always wanted a pair of authentic cowboy boots. Seeing some on sale one day, he buys them, wears them home, walking proudly. He walks into the house and says to his wife: "Notice anything different about me Bessie?"

Bessie looks him over . . . "Nope."

Frustrated, Roy storms off into the bathroom, undresses,and walks back into the room completely naked, except for the boots. Again, he asks, a little louder this time, "Notice anything DIFFERENT NOW?"

Bessie looks up and says, "Roy, what's different? ..It's hanging down today, it was hanging down yesterday, it'll be hanging down again tomorrow.

Furious, Roy yells, "AND DO YOU KNOW WHY IT IS HANGING DOWN, BESSIE? IT'S HANGING DOWN BECAUSE IT'S LOOKING AT MY NEW BOOTS!!!!!"

To which Bessie replies, "Shoulda bought a darn hat, Roy. Shoulda bought a darn hat."

One of Us
Picture of NitroX
posted Hide Post
Quote:

Give me a break,she's a grandmother.

Besides,her husband is the Sheriff of Tinstone.

Good to see she gets into the six-guns. Does she shoot them too?

one of us
posted Hide Post
Shot 'em today as a matter of fact,bloody hot here.
I wouldn't want to be runnin' out her back door with her handbag stuck under her arm.

The Sheriff of Tinstone and Mini at a shindig.

one of us
posted Hide Post
That sherfif looks like a serius feller ! He might even have room for a street howitzer under that coat.

One of Us
Picture of NitroX
posted Hide Post
Yee-Haa!

one of us
posted Hide Post
He was Queensland Champion for a couple of years.He shot the Nationals last year without one miss.Before Western Action he shot Clays quite well.Very cool customer under pressure.

one of us
posted Hide Post
There are some ornary pricks that shoot Western Action!

one of us
posted Hide Post
You are without a doubt one sick puppy.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Dang I had warts like that after I dated a Aussie chick. I had to use a mower to trim em back

one of us
posted Hide Post
BAW you need a shave

Posts: 115 | Location: Hills of North Qld | Registered: 30 January 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
BURMA SHAVE