Find
Notify
Tools

He gets 25yrs in a nuthouse/we get F****D
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
http://www.abc.net.au/news/newsitems/200406/s1134054.htm
Aussie pistol club members owe this guy a LOT/ An Chinese Student on a Visa who Joined a Pistol Club in Victoria ? (Foreign National) purchased handguns and used them to commit a serious crime.. Can a Foreign National do this in the USA ..
<BIG SNIP>
LONG RANT Edited by Luke in Oz

Chers Luke in OZ

one of us
Picture of Bad Ass Wallace
posted Hide Post
The very gracious authorities who took the handguns off us were the same stupid cunts that gave him the licence and approved the permits to acquire in the first fucken place.

Try telling that to the papers; they don't listen cos it doesn't serve the 'Public Interest'

Posts: 1785 | Location: Kingaroy, Australia | Registered: 29 April 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
"Monash shooter 'not guilty' due to mental impairment"

Are the cops in Victoria giving out licences to the mentaly impaired these days?
What about his pistol club?

one of us
Picture of HiWall
posted Hide Post
There is no way he will spend 25 years in the nut house - there will be a miracle cure and he will be out amongst the public in a very short time. There will be no warning that he has been released, he won't have a record and will be able to get on with his miserable life.

The authorities who created the scene for his actions have not even been investigated for their failures.

The innocent bystanders lose again!!

Posts: 323 | Location: Back Home in Aus. | Registered: 24 September 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of RLI
posted Hide Post
A chinese student who had trouble being understood (He was very poor at English )was I believe a "Honours" student at his chosen subject and was stressed out over giving some lecture but the VICTORIA POLICE understood him and he must have been very calm and rational when the VICTORIA POLICE interviewed him and fingerprinted him and when the VICTORIA POLICE went to his flat/unit and inspected his security for PISTOLS they were again impressed with this Chinese student and how calm and rational he was and he got his Licence! Then he applied 5 TIMES to the VICTORIA POLICE for 5 PISTOLS and again the VICTORIA POLICE understood him and granted his request . The rest is History. Question why is there no inquiry by anyone into the VICTORIA POLICE on this issue? Why did we lose our guns AGAIN because of a mad man? Well the way I see it is any excuse to get rid of guns they will use and they will not stop until we have nothing. The problem with this is they are taking the guns off the most loyal law abiding Australians you can get. In 1996 when Howard took the semi-auto's longarms I and thousands marched in protest at the biggest march in Melbourne ever but when the media talk about biggest marches they never acknowledge this march in other words "THEY" are writing history as they see it and distorting the truth for future generations but how times change when the Handgun buyback was on people would get to the buyback centre say 3 AM in the morning with sleeping bags so they would be first in line when the doors opened! Why? because instead of having Buyback centres in every major town and suburb they restricted it to one place and not open all the time during the amnesty and pay pretty good prices so they created a environment of "Get there early don't miss out!" and sadly the Handgun owners came in there thousands and why? because Australian gun owners are loyal and law abiding and "They" will use this loyalty against us! Just some thoughts.
RLI

Posts: 276 | Location: Victoria, Australia | Registered: 24 May 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Luke
Yes a foriegn can own in the US I have a friend living there who not only bought a few pistols but also managed to get a concealed carry permit.
I really think in a clear case like this where there is no doubt he is the offender they should reintroduce capital punishment, even for mental people.
I can see no use in spending money keeping someone like Martin Bryant or Frank Night alive.

Posts: 787 | Location: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: 15 January 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bad Ass Wallace
posted Hide Post
Isn't it funny;
Martin Bryant pleaded not guilty up to the time that WA finally signed the PM's agreement; then the plea changed to guilty and we didn't see a trial and open presenation of all the evidence. This Chinese cunt's trial was held over untill the last handgun buyback was finished then he was found mentally unfit. No further action.
Can't help but say that the politians have used these incidents simply to push a disarming agenda. I've sent numerous letters to my local member Peter Dutton (an ex copper) but his head is so far up his arse he can't see in the dark anymore

Posts: 1785 | Location: Kingaroy, Australia | Registered: 29 April 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of oneills
posted Hide Post
It's not that the governments can't trust us, it's the fact that we can't trust our own government! The bastards are supposed to be working for us, but it seems that the minority is ruling the majority.

Posts: 73 | Location: Vic, Australia | Registered: 19 November 2002Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
the timing of the monash shooting was fucking impecable aswell, 3 days before the australasian policing summit meeting.

cheers

Posts: 5 | Location: Sydney, Aust | Registered: 10 June 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
RLI Said it all.99.995% of Aussie pistol shooters are straight as a Huom Pine and we get kicked from pillar to post.. Self included most of the time, the novelty is wearing off though.. F**k the system..

Luke in Oz