New
Find
Notify
Tools

Rabbit inspired by Scott Rea
 Login/Join

Picture of Bakes
posted
I made this little number. Whole boned out rabbit, stuffed with a strip of bacon, toasted macadamia nuts, mushrooms and onion. Wrapped up in bacon. Sauce is brandy, cream and mustard. Pretty bloody good!

------------------------------
A mate of mine has just told me he's shagging his girlfriend and her twin. I said "How can you tell them apart?" He said "Her brother's got a moustache!"

Posts: 7972 | Location: Bloody Queensland where every thing is 20 years behind the rest of Australia! | Registered: 25 January 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted Hide Post
That looks excellent!

~Ann

Posts: 19149 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Charlie64
posted Hide Post

Questions ...

1/ did you shoot it yourself ?
2/ how did you go from pic 2 to 3 - what process to get the form so perfect ?
3/ how long in the oven ?

Need to try this .... looks great ! Thanks Bakes for sharing!

"Up the ladders and down the snakes!"

Posts: 2258 | Location: South Africa & Europe | Registered: 10 February 2014Reply With Quote
Picture of Bakes
posted Hide Post
Charlie yep shot myself. To go from pi 2-3 I just wrapped in cling film and twisted it tight, I then put it in the fridge for a couple of hours. I seared in a fry pan a little and put it in the oven for about 25 minutes on 220 centigrade.

------------------------------
A mate of mine has just told me he's shagging his girlfriend and her twin. I said "How can you tell them apart?" He said "Her brother's got a moustache!"

Posts: 7972 | Location: Bloody Queensland where every thing is 20 years behind the rest of Australia! | Registered: 25 January 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Charlie64
posted Hide Post

Cheers mate, one for me to try!

"Up the ladders and down the snakes!"

Posts: 2258 | Location: South Africa & Europe | Registered: 10 February 2014Reply With Quote