New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bloody Queensland has done it again
 Login/Join

Picture of Bakes
posted
Got a letter today from the firearms folks saying that the following firearms on my NT licence were not on my application for a QLD licence ie,6 firearms that I had sold whilst in the NT and now I have to supply the name and address of the person I sold it to,their licence number and the date I sold it. FOR F%#@ SAKE! If I sold it in the NT then why do the QLD wankers need to know that stuff for?? If they were smart enough to do a check of guns I've had over the years then WHY didn't they check on who I sold them to while they were poking around anyway? Mad

------------------------------
A mate of mine has just told me he's shagging his girlfriend and her twin. I said "How can you tell them apart?" He said "Her brother's got a moustache!"

Posts: 7976 | Location: Bloody Queensland where every thing is 20 years behind the rest of Australia! | Registered: 25 January 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Well, NZ is not perfect, but for everything except pistols and machine guns and items like that, we do licence the person and keep no record of their firearms.

I do feel sympathy, in 2005, I took part in the Australia Match in Brisbane and the Team Adjudant very nearly went mad getting all the Customs and police permits, both for getting into Aus and out of it again.

Arte et Marte

Posts: 116 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: 09 September 2003Reply With Quote