Find
Notify
Tools

Help ! Need Walther Magazines
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of oneills
posted
Can any one help me out? I need four six shot magazines for a Walther GSP in 32S&W long so i can use it to shoot Service Match. I also need a spare or ambi grip for the same gun. If so please email Steve at oneills@tpg.com.au

Posts: 73 | Location: Vic, Australia | Registered: 19 November 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I've seen the mags on a model 52 S&W slotted down the sides to allow the follower to go down for one more round.HTH
Do Walther make six rounders? Email them maybe.

one of us
posted Hide Post

**Troll Alert**
Service Match ? shot with a GSP ? in 32 cal
Even our Captain would draw the line at that, and we let 686's and 596's pass.. FWIW i drag out a S&W Hwy Patrolman out to shoot the match..Still looking for a Radom vis 35 in 9mm (polish Eagle) to use ..

Luke in Oz

one of us
posted Hide Post
Luke Luke Luke.
He means Unrestricted Service Match.
Unrestricted doesn't have a power factor,no holster is used.
You must be a dinosaur using a model 27 'N' frame.
We had a real old dinosaur use a Triple Lock in .45LC.

one of us
Picture of oneills
posted Hide Post
Luke

I normally use a S&W 586 for service match restricted and unrestricted but these days you need every advantage you can get. I have seen quite a few Walthers used at state and national level and since i already have a Walther i wrongly thought it would be a cheap and easy solution to buy some magazines and a grip instead of buying another gun. Eight shot magazines are available but at $170 each plus $350 for a new ambi grip it would be cheaper to buy a new gun.

Posts: 73 | Location: Vic, Australia | Registered: 19 November 2002Reply With Quote