THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM DOWN UNDER FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Australian and New Zealand Hunting    Noticed more Aussie men being effeminate lately?

Moderators: Bakes
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Noticed more Aussie men being effeminate lately?
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Saw a can of my wife's hair removal gel in the med cabinet this morning and it's called "Aussie Nads".

Made me wonder what the main ingredient was.

Posts: 612 | Location: Atlanta, GA USA | Registered: 19 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NitroX
posted Hide Post
I think Bakes has been using it too much.

Posts: 10138 | Location: Wine Country, Barossa Valley, Australia | Registered: 06 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
May be a lot of these city blokes which seem as hard as marsh mallows have been de'knackered and there making some product from them

Posts: 7505 | Location: Australia | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of muzza
posted Hide Post
Bakes' head is NOT the look of the advertising campaign for this stuff is it ???

Posts: 4457 | Location: Eltham , New Zealand | Registered: 13 May 2002Reply With Quote
Picture of Bakes
posted Hide Post
God only made a few perfect heads....on the rest he put hair

Posts: 7976 | Location: Bloody Queensland where every thing is 20 years behind the rest of Australia! | Registered: 25 January 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Lorenzo
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3085 | Location: Uruguay - South America | Registered: 10 December 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NitroX
posted Hide Post
Quote:

God only made a few perfect heads....on the rest he put hair

But we can shave ours!

Posts: 10138 | Location: Wine Country, Barossa Valley, Australia | Registered: 06 March 2002Reply With Quote